Kohl’s Department Stores (NYSE: KSS) is helping children and families across the country kick off their summer adventures with a smile with the latest Kohl’s Cares cause merchandise program. Now through the end of June, Kohl’s offers beloved Deborah Diesen books, including The Pout-Pout Fish and The Pout-Pout Fish in the Big-Big Dark, along with coordinating plush toys and matching tote bag for just $5 each. Since the program’s inception in 2000, the Kohl’s Cares philanthropic program has raised more than $231 million for children’s health and education programs in local communities across the country.
Children will be delighted to embark on undersea adventures with playful, sing-along rhymes and bright ocean colors, and customers will be proud to support the program knowing Kohl’s donates 100 percent of the net profit to children’s health and education initiatives nationwide.
“I hope that both the young and young at heart will be grinning from ear-to-ear as they read about the pout-pout fish and his ocean adventures. I am excited to share these stories with Kohl’s customers nationwide,” said author Deborah Diesen. “I am honored to be a part of the Kohl’s Cares program and thrilled that all the net proceeds will benefit educational- and health-related programming for children.”
Kohl’s Cares Cause Merchandise for Kids
- The Pout-Pout Fish: Swim along with the pout-pout fish as he learns being a gloomy fish with the “dreary wearies” is not the best way to spend the day.
- The Pout-Pout Fish in the Big-Big Dark: Children will journey deep into the sea with the pout-pout fish as he overcomes his fear of the dark to embark on an adventure to help his dear friend Ms. Clam find her lost pearl.
- The Pout-Pout Fish, Crab, and Octopus Plush: Children will wrap their arms around the pout-pout fish or one of his cuddly friends, Mr. Crab or Mr. Eight (legged octopus), and will bring them along wherever the summer takes them.
- The Pout-Pout Fish tote bag: Let your summer adventures begin! This multi-purpose tote featuring a vibrant illustration from The Pout-Pout Fish is great for beach days, sleepovers or summertime errands.
Kohl’s Cares Cause Merchandise for Grown-Ups
- Party Food and Good Housekeeping: Blend It!: Bring the summer sizzle to the table with two great books! Whether you’re whipping up food for a few or for a crowd, check out the delicious recipes from Party Food and add flavor to your summer cookout. And cool off from the summer heat with more than 100 blender-inspired recipes from Good Housekeeping: Blend It! The perfect way to add fun to any meal.
In addition to the merchandise program, Kohl’s Cares features a scholarship program, which recognizes more than 2,300 young volunteers each year with scholarships and prizes; the Associates in Action program, which encourages associate volunteerism and has donated more than $63 million to youth-focused nonprofit organizations to date; and fundraising gift cards for schools and youth-serving nonprofit organizations. For more information, visit www.kohlscares.com.
I love benefiting a store that does so much good! Every season, Kohl’s does these programs to benefit children’s education, and I am a huge advocate of helping them in this cause. For only $5 for each wonderful piece of merchandise as seen above, you can make a difference in a child’s life! Think about it! Go out now and visit your local Kohl’s to help them support this wonderful cause today!
Giveaway: One winner will receive a Kohl’s prize pack including 2 Pout Pout fish plush toys, Pout Pout fish book, and a tote bag. This giveaway is run via rafflecopter so click more to see the actual giveaway. The only mandatory entry is to tell me if you have ever shopped at Kohl’s in your comment section proceeding the post. While the other entries are optional, I highly suggest you fill them out to increase your chances of winning. US only. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*I received the above products for review. All my opinions are my own and not swayed by outside sources.