I am working tomorrow but am taking the rest of the weekend to just relax. Nothing is on the schedule at all but to relax with my two kiddos and husband. Happy weekend everyone!
My top five laughs:
5. I saw twilight Thursday night with 99/100 teenie boppers. It was so fun and I will fully admit I am a dork!
4. I texted Greg this week that I could not find my phone- enough said!
3. Hayley was really bad at a playdate this week. She had a terrible temper tantrum, which is something that has not happened in awhile. When we got home, I was so disappointed. She automatically said, “Mom, I am sorry. I will go sit in time out now”. It was very cute!
2. Zane dropped his pacifier three times the other night at 3, 5, and 6 AM. Each time, I would go in to give it to give it to him and he would say, “Hi…Hi…Hi..” I am not really into the HI mood in the middle of the night Zane.
1. Hayley went to give Zane a big hug this week. Zane apparently learned a new word because he responded, “Off…Off…Offf.” Don’t you see the sibling love,lol!
Now your laughs:
Laura @ Stroller Parking Only says
How cute is that that Hayley put herself in a timeout! What a good girl.
Hahaha @ #4…omygosh, Melissa, I do that kind of stuff all the time…like, wearing my sunglasses and thinking I lost them!!
So sweet that Hayley put herself in time out.
I hope you enjoy your free weekend and relax and have fun with your loves! Xoxoxox
The Stickney's says
#4 Oh.my.goodness! Funniest thing I’ve read in a long time! #2 It’s so hard to be mad at them when they are so stinkn’ cute and happy in the middle of the night! On a side note, I’m glad to see the dentist hasn’t taken the paci away from her child yet either. I just can’t get myself to be that mean to her. ;o) Have a great weekend!
Danielle Royalegacy says
I can tell you have had a hard week. Zane is so totally BOY! Great new word for him. Ha:)!
I have definitely been looking for my phone while I was on it or almost called my husband to ask him to call the phone I was talking to him on!! LOL!!!
oh my gosh…I would not want to say hi in the middle of the night either..that is funny!
I laughed out loud about #4!
I went to the 10 pm showing last night, too, and LOVED it!
OMG LOL at number 4!! And number 3 is soo cute. 🙂
I’ve got nothing good to link-up this week, Melissa (I will do better next week!), but I love that you went to see Twilight! That’s awesome and makes you so very hip in my book 🙂
These are such great laughs! I love how Zane learned the word off and how haley put herself in time out! Enjoy your relaxation!
I felt that way when I went to the NKOTBSB concert! It’s sad when you finally realize you are getting old 🙂 #3 is adorable!