A few months ago, I was in CVS getting ready to check out, when I say UNREAL chocolates staring me in the face. I ended up buying a few of the UNREAL packages, because the packaging looked awesome and what can you say- I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!! Upon my first taste of UNREAL, it was if I went to heaven and came back. It was that good!
Fast forward a few months, when UNREAL contacted me to a review of their candies to let all my readers know about them. I was more than obliged and honored, because this is a product I absolutely LOVE! The best part of UNREAL is they want to make candy, that gets rid of all the junk, in other processed candies. They are the unjunked food company with the mission to unjunk the world.
Started by a 13-year-old, UNREAL is proving that candy can be made without chemicals, artificial colors, corn syrup, and excess sugar – and still taste great. They’ve remade the country’s favorite candies, but have reduced the sugar by 30-40%, and even added nutrition in the form of protein. Honestly, to me, it tastes just as great as some of the other chocolates on the market, but I am much more apt to eat UNREAL because it has no preservatives or harsh chemicals that are found in other products. This is important for me, for myself, as well as my family.
UNREAL candy is now made in five delicious flavors:
- Candy Coated Chocolate with Peanuts (42 grams)
- 200 calories, 16 grams of sugar, 11 grams of total fat, 5 gramssaturated fat, 20 grams of carbs, 3 grams of fiber and 6 grams of protein per servingUNREAL® 41
- Candy Coated Chocolates (42 grams)
- 190 calories, 19 grams of sugar, 10 grams of total fat, 6 gramssaturated fat, 24 grams of carbs, 3 grams of fiber and 4 grams of protein per servingUNREAL® 5
- Chocolate Caramel Nougat Bar (45 grams)
- 170 calories, 19 grams of sugar, 7 grams of total fat, 4 gramssaturated fat, 28 grams of carbs, 5 grams of fiber, 4 grams of protein per serving
- Chocolate Caramel Peanuts Nougat Bar (49 grams)
- 200 calories, 17 grams of sugar, 12 grams of total fat, 5grams saturated fat, 25 grams of carbs, 5 grams of fiber, 5 grams of protein per servingUNREAL® 77
- Peanut Butter Cups (36 grams)
- 190 calories, 11 grams of sugar, 12 grams of total fat,6grams saturated fat, 18 grams of carbs, 3 grams of fiber, 5 grams of protein per serving
I got to sample all of the UNREAL products and each one was better than the next! You absolutely need to try UNREAL candy if you have a sweet tooth like me! UNREAL products are available in over 20,000 stores nationwide, including Target, CVS, and Staples, with suggested retail prices ranging from $.89 to $1.29 for individual bars and $4.99 for the family sized bags. Be sure to pick up some today!
Win it: One winner will receive an UNREAL prize pack featuring the fabulous flavors. This giveaway is run via rafflecopter so click read more to see the actual giveaway. For this giveaway, tell me if you have ever tried UNREAL and if you have not, why do you want to try it? Please leave comments in comment section proceeding this post. While the other entries are optional, I highly suggest filling it out to increase your chances of winning. Good luck! Us only!
*UNREAL sent me products for review. All my opinions are my own and not swayed by outside sources.