Hayley is telling everyone to vote today!!!

Hayley in 2008 going to the polls at 3 weeks old. I still laugh at this picture.

370 31702814355 5977 n Hayley is telling everyone to vote today!!!

Here Hayley is at 4, telling everyone to remember to go out and vote!

DSC07726 1024x768 Hayley is telling everyone to vote today!!!

Please remember to vote today! Even if you don’t think your vote matters, it does! Go out and vote for the candidate who you believe will make the better choice, as well as voting for your local state elections. We only have one day to voice our opinion on who we think should win.

I am not political, nor will I ever divulge who I will vote for on any of my social media sites, but I will tell you that I am on my way to vote right now! It is crucial we all vote!!! Thanks!

PinExt Hayley is telling everyone to vote today!!!
  • vuible Hayley is telling everyone to vote today!!!
  • more Hayley is telling everyone to vote today!!!

Comments

such a beautiful little girl and apparently pretty darn smart. I agree you should exercise your right to vote alot of men and women fought so we could have that right

AMEN!!! I love Hayley’s little baby outfit from 2008! Priceless! I agree, today is a very crucial day that everyone needs to get out and place that vote. My personal belief; if you didn’t vote, you have NO right to complain about how things turn out. I am very worried however with all those on the East Coast still without power, if they will find the time/means to get out to vote. It is their right. This storm came at a horrible time, not that any time is a good time for a storm like that.

3. maria says

such sweet photos of hayley – love her little onesie…she was a beautiful baby and is a beautiful girl – love her big smile – she’s lucky to have an awesome mama like you! <3
    have a wonderful day!
    xoxox

I voted, Haley!

I live in California, and my vote really doesn’t matter except on local issues. One issue that I would like to vote on would be one for the town we shop in (where I live there are only two gas stations). They want to raise the local sales tax a full penny for their waste water treatment plant. I don’t live in their town, and I don’t see why I or any of us that have to shop there, need to pay for something that only is for their town.

I love the shirt! That’s awesome! My daughter is 2 and when we went to vote, she kept asking everybody if they were “go vote”. Then she didn’t want to leave, she kept saying she had to go vote. It was super adorable!

She is sooo cute!!! I have missed being around blog land and seeing pictures of your cute kids! Thank you so much for checking in on me. xoxo