Hi everyone! I am back from Blogher12 and had a great time. Just wanted to send another thank you to Tracy for guest posting my Saturday laughs. I am looking for a few more guest posters for the Saturday laughs throughout the year (I have some vacations coming up) so if you would like to guest host, please just leave me a message below and I can get you set up. Thank you!
As always, please link up any cute, funny, or top five laugh post. I realize some of you have had problems with my button and I am working to fix it, so stay with me. Feel free to grab the button (if it works for you) and help me share this hop on social media sites. I love reading all your laughs!
For my top 5 laughs, they are all Zane related. He is so funny these days I couldn’t resist!
5. Zane had an explosion of words. He started talking about two weeks ago and each day he picks up a new word. Of course, he “talks” with his own dialect but it is still so cute!
4. Zane’s favorite word is truck. Except he says it “T..U..C…K.” He gets so excited and pretends to blow his horn when he sees one!
3. Zane LOVES airplanes. Every time he sees an airplane in the sky, he will point at it for a long time. When it is out of our site, he will continue looking and looking at me confused. I would imagine he would say, “Mommy, where did it go.”
2. Zane is getting pretty good at identifying parts of his bodies. However, without fail, he points to his nose as his mouth and his mouth as his nose. It is so cute!
1. Zane is definitely a child of two dentists. One night I forgot to brush his teeth, so he started really fussing from his crib when I put him to sleep. I got him out because I didn’t know what was wrong. He then proceeded to run to the bathroom, open his mouth wide open, and point to the toothbrush. He was clearly reminding me I forgot to brush his teeth. I was HYSTERICAL!
Now your turn: