Easter is coming up in no time at all! This year is flying!!! My kids are obsessed with natural bath bombs so I thought I share my new tutorial to make Easter Egg Bath Bombs. These are easy to make and would make great gifts for Easter. How fun would it be to make these with the kids and hand them out as gifts! Or perhaps it would make for some unique easter gifts for friends of your kids!
Easter Gift Ideas:
Easter Egg Sprinkles Surprise Bath Bombs
- 2 oz Epsom salt
- 4 oz baking soda
- 2 oz corn starch
- 2 oz citric acid
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (liquified)
- ½ tbsp water
- 1 drop Lemon Soap Colorant
- Lilac Fragrance oil
- Easter sprinkles
- Large bowl
- 7+ small plastic Easter eggs
- Small jar with lid
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Mix the dry ingredients first (Epsom salt, baking soda, cornstarch and citric acid), using the whisk. Mix well to ensure there are no clumps.
- If your coconut oil is not in liquid form, melt in microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Pour the wet ingredients (coconut oil, water, food coloring and fragrance oil into jar, secure the lid and shake well.
- Very slowly add the liquid mixture to the dry mixture, about a few drops at time, while whisking the entire time. If you’re not pouring slowly enough, the mixture will start to fizz and you don’t want that to happen, because then you will need to start over again with all new ingredients.
- Once all of the liquid has been poured into the dry mixture, mix very well until the color is consistent.
- Immediately fill the molds with the mixture, adding sprinkles into one side and filling with more bath bomb mixture. Firmly stuff each side full.
- Secure both parts of the plastic egg together and let set. I always give it about a day, just to be on the safe side.
- Carefully release bath bombs from eggs and put into an airtight container, or individual cello bags.
I hope you enjoy making these Easter Egg Bath Bombs. These natural bath bombs are so cute and so much fun to make! Enjoy! Be sure to also check out my Easter Egg Craft.