Happy weekend everyone! We are excited because we are going to see Disney Junior tomorrow, which my kids will love. We are also going to start putting up our holiday decorations. Have a great weekend everyone!
As always, come link up any cute or funny post. Feel free to take my button or share on social media, although this is not necessary. Definitely check out the other blogs who link up as they all provide a great laugh!
My top five laughs:
5. We had a fox on the loose this week in our neighborhood. One day, I looked out my window and saw a bunch of cops with riffle guns in my backyard. I called the police and asked what is going on. I thought there could be a dangerous man. The police answered that we have a dangerous situation and we have a fox on the loose. I think my answer was a FOX??
4. Zane all of a sudden is afraid of the dark. I have no idea where that came from. He now will not walk up the stairs after 4 PM. He always says, “Mommy..Carry me so the monster does not see me.” Where does he get this??
3. Zane and Hayley have talks to themselves at night from their respective rooms. Last night I heard Zane ask Hayley from his crib, how her day was and if she was tired. They were both tucked in at night, but they didn’t want to end their day.
2. Hayley taught Zane how to do the flip trick with his jacket. Just a way to get him to put on his jacket. He tries very hard but the jacket is always upside down and inside out. He thinks he does it perfect though and is ready to leave the house like that.
1. Yep I did it- I went to the store with two totally mismatched sneakers. Winner…Winnner!!
Now your laughs: