It is school time and inevitably the start to the sick season! With kids returning to school, germs are one of the main concerns of parents when sending their kids to school! Now you can make sure your child is exposed to a clean environment with the tips below:
School Cleaning Checklist
Preparing students for their lives outside of the classroom has long been the greatest goal of educational facilities. Many factors contribute to the educational experience of students, but one factor that should always contribute positively to a student’s experience is a clean and sanitary environment.
A comprehensive school janitorial service should deliberately address each of these key points to support your students, staff and teachers:
- Student and Staff Health
- The Flu, the common cold and many other diseases fill school hallways every single day! Cleaning services can help reduce the spread of communicable diseases in schools by paying particular attention to frequently touched surfaces and ensuring that facilities that harbor bacteria and germs are properly sanitized.
- Educator Support
- Cleaning whiteboards, tidying around desks and putting a classroom in order during every cleaning gives each teacher and student the chance to begin every single day with a clean slate. Supporting teachers with a comprehensive school cleaning service promotes responsible hygiene and a study-focused environment for all.
- Cost Effectiveness
- Tightening purse strings may require cuts in the thoroughness and quality of your school’s cleaning services. Responsible cleaning services will maximize the benefits your school receives by using the most efficient practices and cost-effective solutions available today.
- Distraction-Free Student Spaces
- Graffiti on walls and desks, old gum stuck under tables, and littered floors lead to shifting in seats and wandering eyes among students of all ages. A pristine classroom, however, is free of distractions and directs students’ focus to the front of the room.
- Environmentally Conscious Cleaning Practices
- Cleaning products that contain harsh and harmful chemicals are dangerous to the well-being of students, especially preschool and elementary aged students. However, new environmentally friendly products and practices reduce the use of these chemicals and lessen air contaminants, creating a healthier and safer educational environment.
If your school janitorial service is not addressing each of the above points, it could mean that this is a time for your school to change services. Choosing a trustworthy school cleaning company for all your school’s janitorial requirements ensures your complete satisfaction, 100% of the time.
*This is a partnered post.