We have a Fantastic Sams right up the street from my house. I have been known to go in there for a good blowout before I need to go to an event. They are efficient and make my hair shine beautifully whenever I get my hair done there. Fantastic Sams goal is to make every customer look and feel fantastic. They offer a wide array of services for both men and woman to make you feel gorgeous when you walk out of the salon.
They also feature a line of products that are exclusive to Fantastic Sams. Their line icludes shampoos, conditioners, and styling aids that are specially formulated with our own FantasticComplexTM, which strengthens, smoothes, and adds shine to hair. Best of all, their line offers you salon products at a fraction of what products at other salons cost.
If you are interested to find a Fantastic Sams near you, be sure to click this link: store locator!
Here are some tips from Pam Kelly to get you ready for some great spring hair:
These simple and weather-proof updos from Fantastic Sams’ style expert Pam Kelly, are sure to guarantee a fuss-free and fashionable style amidst the damp weather.
- The ballerina bun is not only elegant and flirty, but one of the chicest ways to camouflage unruly hair! Slick tresses into a tight ponytail, then twist and pin hair into a tight—or loose—bun. Not only does it work for a day of city slicking, it translates well into an evening look.
- Try a braid. Although not an official updo, braided styles work well with texture and make any style weather-proof. Whether tight and clean or long and loose, braids are an easy, carefree way to add style and glamour to an everyday look.
- Ponytails don’t have to be sleek and straight to look pretty – some of the flirtiest looks embrace texture! If humidity is messing with sleek strands, go for the tousled look! Low ponytails positioned at the nape of the neck look high fashion when full and textured. For a glam finish, wrap a small section of hair around the elastic band to camouflage.
- Try a low, side style. Using your fingers, pull your hair into a low side ponytail. While securing hair into the elastic band, do not pull strands completely through on the final pull. (This will leave your hair in a small loop secured into the rubber band.) Using your fingers, pull and separate the loop of hair, creating a messy, tousled effect, similar to a top knot. The look is fun and flirty, making imperfection look chic! (Finish off the look with an embellished barrette for a glam effect!)
- Embrace the madness! Gone are the days when updo styles need to be polished and perfect to invoke glamour! Some of the latest french twists and chignons incorporate texture, curl and relaxed style elements. Style it up, pin it in place and rock it with confidence!
Win it: One winner will receive a $25 gift card to Fantastic Sams as well as two hair products. This giveaway is run via rafflecopter so click read more to see the actual giveaway. The only mandatory entry is to tell me if you have a Fantastic Sams near you in the comment section proceeding the post. While the other entries are optional, I highly suggest you fill them out to increase your chances of winning. US only. Good luck!
*I received gift cards in exchange for this post. All my opinions are my own and not swayed by outside sources.