*This is a sponsored post. All my opinions are my own and not swayed by outside sources.*
My husband is an absolutely amazing father! In my lifetime, I could never imagine a better dad to our kids. He is there for them regardless of his work schedule and makes sure he is home every single night to eat dinner with us, play with the kids, and put the kids to bed. He is a true rockstar in my eyes and my children’s eyes, as well. I don’t talk about him too much on my blog (he is camera shy) but I thought this post was so apropro to the way I feel about him every single day, that he would enjoy reading it. I, personally, want to thank him for being my partner in crime, the best friend, and best father any girl can ever dream of.
This year Dove Men+Care is committed to portraying how real men and dads care. Unfortunately, according to the Dove Men +Care research, there seems to be a disconnect between the media’s representation of father’s roles and how fathers see themselves. Three quarters of dads say they are responsible for their child’s emotional well-being, while only 20% of dads see this role reflected in media Also, only 13% of dads believe the media portrays fathers as responsible for childcare, while 3 out of 5 dads say the media portrays them negatively (61%). These results need to be changed. We need to make sure we show just how much dads do for all of us. While it is great that moms get the credit they so deserve, isn’t it fair for dads to earn just as much credit? Let’s show them how much they mean to all of us!
The new Dove Men+Care ‘Calls For Dad’ film spotlights the expanding and often unrecognized ways fathers care for their children. This film is the sweetest and showcases just how special dads truly are. Dove Men +Care wants to hear how special that day is in your life! Be sure to share your family’s #RealDadMoments with @DoveMenCare! The Dove Men+Care ‘Calls For Dad’ film spotlights the expanding and often unrecognized ways fathers care for their children. Dove Men+Care understands that dads’ role as caregiver is often unrecognized and is sharing real, authentic moments of care just in time for Father’s Day. This video is a must watch as it features real dads and their kids.
Here are some more statics that I find very endearing:
- Nearly all dads (97%) say they are involved in their child(ren)’s life and 7 in 10 see themselves as highly involved
- – An overwhelming majority of dads (94%) prioritize their families over their careers
My husband has been using the Dove Men +Care products for awhile now and he really loves them! If you are looking for a great gift to get that special dad, be sure to try this fabulous line. Dove Men+Care Body Wash and Bar provide more care for men’s skin!
– Body Wash (Skin Care Built In)
- Dove Men+Care Body Wash is clinically proven to fight dry skin better than regular men’s body wash
- Formulated with ultra-light MICROMOISTURE technology, a unique gel technology, that activates on skin during lather to guard against discomfort
– Body Bar (Skin Care Built In)
- Dove Men+Care Body Bar is clinically proven to fight dry skin better than ordinary bar soap
- Uses Dove signature ¼ moisturizing cream to boost the skin’s natural moisture barrier, which works to replenish moisture in the skin’s outer surface layer
– Dove Men+Care has a full line of grooming products specifically designed to care for men’s skin, face, hair and underarms
Again, let’s honor that special dad by watching the video and using social media to tell just how great the dad in your life is. Share your family’s #RealDadMoments with @DoveMenCare. Be sure to follow Dove Men+Care on Twitter, Instagram (@DoveMenCare), and like Dove Men+Care on Facebook (Facebook.com/DoveMenCare).