One of Hayley and Zane’s first words was Elmo. We started taking Hayley to Sesame Place when she was just 1 year of age. I remember the first time we took her, she was totally in awe. I vividly remember her saying, Elmo…Abby…Count! She was so young but knew all of her Sesame characters. Sesame Place holds a special place in our family’s heart!
I was extremely excited when I found out I was going to be a Sesame Place Ambassador for the 2013 season. I get to not only visit Sesame Place during the season, but also get to tell you about all the fun that is going to happen at Sesame Place throughout the season. You will learn all about Sesame Place and what they have to offer right here on The Mommyhood Chronicles!
To start out, opening day is coming up! Opening day is April 27, 2013 from 10AM- 8PM. This full-day of play will feature a brand-new Season Kick-off Celebration followed by character meet and greets and a kid-friendly DJ dance party with games and prizes. Also, don’t miss special food & merchandise offers on character photos, popcorn refills, game play and more! Plus each family will receive a free gift, while supplies last! You do not want to miss opening day!
Now is the time to get your 2013 Sesame Place Season Pass. If you are visiting more than once (and you will want to), it pays to buy a Season Pass for your family. Here is the ticket information and pricing:
2013 Ticket Options
|Elmo ticket||$59.99 +tax|
|Single-Day Ticket||$59.99 +tax|
|Twilight Ticket (after 3pm)||$25 off|
|Senior Discount||$54.99 +tax|
|Groups Walk-Up Rate||$47.99|
2013 Season Passes
A Sesame Season Pass pays for itself in less than 2 visits!
- Save 30% on food and merchandise at Sesame Place (All Season Passes)
- Save 30% on character dining experiences (Big Bird or Super Grover Season Passes only)
- FREE Parking (Big Bird or Super Grover Season Passes only)
- Meet & Greets with the Sesame Place characters (Big Bird and Super Grover passes only)
- Meet & Greets with concert talent (Big Bird and Super Grover passes only)
- Save up to 50% on single day tickets for up to 6 friends (Big Bird and Super Grover passes only)
- For just $10 you can now add unlimited visits during the 2013 A Very Furry Christmas event to your Season Pass. If you have already purchased a 2013 Season Pass and would like to add Christmas to your pass you may do so at any ticket window during park operating hours.
- Purchase Season Passes with 6 monthly payments! EZpay makes buying a Season Pass even easier with 6 low, interest free payments! Offer ends 6/30.
Sesame Place also has a fantastic schedule of kids shows that you do want miss! Some of the shows include:
- Caillou’s Musical Playdate (5/4 & 5/5)
- Imagination Movers Live in Concert (5/11 & 5/12)
- Max & Ruby’s Musical Playdate (5/18 & 5/19)
- Laurie Berkner’s The You & Me Tour (6/1 & 6/2).
One of our favorite things to do at Sesame Place is to go to the Star Studded Celebration Dining with the characters. We always do the dining with the characters each year, and it is truly one of our favorite dining experiences. All of the Sesame Place characters will come around, interact with your children, and take photos with them. You do not want to miss it!
I will be back throughout the season to tell you a lot more. To find out more about Sesame Place, please follow their social media channels:
In the meantime, I have a great giveaway for all of you!
Giveaway: One winner will receive a family 4 pack of tickets to use any time during the Sesame Place season. To enter this giveaway, please enter via the rafflecopter. Click read more to see the actual giveaway. The only mandatory entry is to tell me if you have ever visited Sesame and if not, why do you want to visit. Please put comments in the comment section proceeding the post. While the other entries are optional, I highly suggest you fill it out to increase your chances of winning. US only. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*I am a Sesame Street Ambassador. All my opinions are my own and not swayed by outside sources.