#WordlessWednesday: Norwegian Pride of America Cruise!

As promised, I will be showing pictures from part two of my big Hawaii trip. For the second part, we took the Norwegian Pride of America cruise through the Hawaiian Islands. We started out from Honolulu and went onwards to Kona, Hilo, Maui, and Kaui. My favorite is Kaui- such a beautiful green island. I will be writing a review on CruiseCritic for those that are interested. I did add my review from last week to the Aulani Disney resort if you want to go back and see more. I hope you like my pictures this week from beautiful Hawaii!

Comments

Melissa, you look amazing in a two-piece. I am so jealous that you can still pull it off after two kids! Kudos to you! And Hayley is so adorable I can’t stand it. Hawaii looked pretty great too ;)

Wonderful pics! Looks so relaxing and fun. Everyone I know who has been to Hawaii absolutely loves it and always go back :)

Brandi

3. maria says

i LOVE every single one of your photos. there’s so much to comment on…you got so many adorable shots of hayley…i love her hat and big smile.
    you’re so pretty in every picture…love the patterned dress and you are one hat mama in your bikini!
    you all look like you had such a blast.
    whatever that colorful thing you and hayley are eating, looks amazing :)
    xoxox

Beautiful shots! That is my dream vacation right there, so I get to live it through your pictures lol. Looks like you had such a great time!

You got amazing shots! I love that last photo! Breathtaking! I am so glad you had such a great time on your trip! Hope little man did okay :)

You all have such big grins on your face! I love the towel animals, I bet those are hard to make. Ziplining looks fun!

Pictures sure tell a story and your story looks like a blast! Wow you have such a cute family and looks like a wonderful time! I agree you look smokin’ in your swim suit ;)

Great pics :) I seriously get goosebumps looking at them, because I love it so much there. My favorite is Maui. It looks like all of you had a great time!

I hate that I missed sneaking into your luggage before you left. It looks like you had a wonderful time.

I love all of the pictures, looks like a great time was had by all!! I want to drink out of a pineapple!!!

Dang, Melissa! Looks like everyone has already said everything I was thinking as I looked at your pictures. But in sort, you are gorgeous! Your family is so adorable! And I am so jealous! So there you have it! I am glad you had fun! Hope all is well! Have a great rest of your week. :)

1. You guys are AH-dorable! 2. I couldn’t possibly be more jealous of your beautiful vacation. 3. I love that 50 shades made it into a pic :)

xo

Oh my gosh! It looks like such an amazing trip! Is it okay to say that I might be the teensiest bit jealous?! ;)

Seriously, your family is SO cute and you are one beautiful momma! I don’t know how you do it all, but good for you! <3

Hope you're having a good week — and that your weekend will be FABULOUS! :)