Digestive Health- 4X Pro-B Probiotics #Cbias, #digestivecare

One of my New Year’s goals for 2012 is to take steps to improve my digestive health.  I recently got offered the opportunity to start on 4X Pro-B Natural Probiotics from Costco.com.  When I first was offered the opportunity, I thought to myself, “Am I really going to stick with it?” I am not good with taking pills everyday with the hustle and bustle of life with two small kids.  However, I realized I really wanted to adhere to my New Year’s goal of improving my digestive health. It was time to take a step back from worrying about everyone else, and focus on me for a change.

I do realize that it is sometimes hard to focus on clean and healthy eating. While you probably make sure your kids get the necessary nutrition, I am sure you are not adhering to your health regime.  A cookie here… A piece of cake there… I know you can relate. Unfortunately, over time, this has negatively impacted our digestive health as a whole.  For me, I began to see all the unfortunate side effects of bad digestive health including weight gain, constipation issues, heartburn, and gas. I would always have that bloated filling after eating a meal and didn’t realize just how poor my health was becoming. I knew complaining about the weight gain and the stomach issues wouldn’t get me anywhere. So I made some changes in my everyday routine including allowing myself time to eat healthier, exercise on a daily routine, and taking my once-a-day Probiotic.

Digestive Health  4X Pro B Probiotics #Cbias, #digestivecare

My first step was to eat a healthy diet and drink 8 glasses of water a day. Believe me, if you plan ahead, you can be sure that you incorporate the healthy basics into your everyday eating. I know there still will be time when I cheat, but overall, I try to make each meal choice worthwhile for my diet as well as my digestive health. I start everyday with greek yogurt. I have learned that yogurt is naturally fermented and helps to remove the bad bacteria, and helps to  populate your gut with the beneficial bacteria. I also added much more fruits and vegetables to my diet. An apple a day keeps the doctor away! This statement is true on all accounts of your medical health including digestion. I also learned that drinking filtered water is better for you than tap water. The reason is tap water has chlorine which kills off all bacteria- good and bad.  So, everyday, I tend to stick with filtered water whenever I drink or cook any of our meals with water.

Digestive Health  4X Pro B Probiotics #Cbias, #digestivecare
 Digestive Health  4X Pro B Probiotics #Cbias, #digestivecare

Digestive Health  4X Pro B Probiotics #Cbias, #digestivecare

My second step is to exercise. Everyday I do some form of exercise. A few days of week I run on the treadmill:

Digestive Health  4X Pro B Probiotics #Cbias, #digestivecare

Lastly, I have started to  take the 4X Pro-B Probiotic from Costco. I have resolved myself to the fact that taking one capsule of 4X Pro-B Probiotics along with my multivitamins will be necessary and vital to increase my digestive health. So, what is 4X Pro-B? It is a natural probiotic that contains 4 strains of natural, beneficial bacteria with B. infantis. It promotes gastrointestinal health and digestive system balance. Sounds like a good thing, right!

Digestive Health  4X Pro B Probiotics #Cbias, #digestivecare

It is very simple to buy 4 X Pro-B Probiotics. Simply buy it online at Costco with the click of your mouse. It is so easy to do and so beneficial to your health. I love shopping online and nothing makes me happier than buying products that will help me now and in the future.

Digestive Health  4X Pro B Probiotics #Cbias, #digestivecare

Truly, what are you waiting for?  I recently bought a new shipment and I am excited to continue to take 4X Pro-B. Be sure to check back in a few weeks and I will give you an update on how my new regime of working out, eating right, and taking my probiotics have been going. I know you can’t wait to hear- but you still have a few more weeks. In the meantime, check out my google+ album to see my 4X Pro-B purchase at Costco and make sure to visit their Facebook page.

*This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. #CBias. All my opinions are my own and not swayed by outside sources.

RSSSiggy Digestive Health  4X Pro B Probiotics #Cbias, #digestivecare

PinExt Digestive Health  4X Pro B Probiotics #Cbias, #digestivecare
  • vuible Digestive Health  4X Pro B Probiotics #Cbias, #digestivecare
  • more Digestive Health  4X Pro B Probiotics #Cbias, #digestivecare

Comments

1. Shopping Tips and Tricks says

I have heard so many great reports about Probiotics! I need to give it a try. Thanks!

2. Minding Spot Team says

My doctor recently talked to me about probiotics, I just haven't had the chance to pick any up yet. What an insightful post – thank you!

3. Isra says

I have noticed my digestion doesn't move!..it's probably due to getting older, I had no idea what probiotics was actually, so this really helped me. Thanks for the review and great pics!

4. Erika says

Good for you! You've inspired me to work out this week and eat healthier. I take probiotics already and it's made a difference. Thanks for the great post!

5. jenny at dapperhouse says

I am having the same issues with digestive heath. I am SO glad that you shared this with me. What an easy step to get things under control and working as they should. I am 40 and I definitely have to think about my future health as well. THANKS Again!

jenny at dapperhouse

6. Gumdrop Pass says

Thanks for sharing — I can so relate with you on a lot of this.

P.s. I love your pictures! :)

7. nest of posies says

i am *finally* on the same mindset. to get healthy & start exercising & eating better. i need to check into those pills. anything to keep things moving (ahem) ;) is good for me!!!

have a super day.
    kellie

8. Simply Stacie says

I love that you have such a healthy lifestyle!! I need to follow your lead and do more to get healthy. I used to take probiotics daily but fell out of that habit a few years ago. I need to start taking them again. They keep yeast infections at bay!

9. Trisha says

I also could use some probiotics but had a bad experience with them a while back so have been getting my probiotics from yogurt. Thanks for sharing, I may give this a try.

10. Tony Greene says

Truly a part of the regimen for someone looking to get back on track. Good catch on the price too!!

11. Jeremy, Censie and Jude says

We use this product! LOVE IT! Thanks for the info. Costco makes it so much easier to buy too!

12. Candice Moretti says

I take a probiotic every day and i swear it keeps me from getting colds!

13. Mudpiesandtiaras says

Thanks for sharing. I may have to check those out. It would be nice to hear what you think one month later.

14. Felissa Hadas says

Sounds like you are making sure you keep yourself and your family healthy. I guess it is a good thing that I don't drink tap water all that often but it makes sense that the chlorine in it kills the good bacteria. Maybe I should bring my own water next time I go out to eat.

15. royalegacy says

It has been a little while since I have taken probiotics. It is time I started up again. As for the 4X Pro-B: it is a nine week supply, and it is a good price for it. I usually take a probiotic with more strains in it, but with this economy straining my budget, this will fit into my diet just fine.

16. Mama Luvs Books says

We use probiotics with Drew all the time! They help!!! Thanks for sharing!

17. Melissa-WhatMommyWants says

I love that the pills are labeled for the days! I have a heck of a time remembering to take pills! Congrats on making this decision!

18. Naddez says

(Quanda) I've been reading and hearing not but good things about Probiotics. I'd be looking into the Digestive Care Natural Probiotics. Thanks for sharing! :)

19. Kecia says

I have never taken a probiotic, but I think I should start. Thanks for sharing this info!

20. Karen says

I started taking the Align and the generics (as listed above from costco) after getting an almost fatal C-Diff infection. Since I started taking the probiotic in June of last year, I have noticed a decrease in my colds, stomach "bugs" and I have noticed that when I do get a cold, it isn't as severe as everyone else in the house who refuses to take the probiotic. I do recommend everyone taking the probiotics with B. Infantis.

If you take antibiotics, the antibiotics will kill off the good bacteria in your digestive track, letting the bad bacteria (C-diff) multiply without resistance. This infection can be quite fatal if left untreated. The probiotics with B. Infantis puts the good bacteria back into your system to help keep the bad bacteria numbers where they need to be. Another thing to help when you are taking antibiotics is to eat 1-2 yogurts a day.

21. Jen G says

Wow, great job! I just started looking into adding vitamins and such to my daily routine. Will definitely check into these too! Thanks for sharing!

22. Grandma Juice - Ronni Keller says

I have heard so many wonderful things about probiotics, I should just stop procrastinating! And… if it will make me look like you… I'm in! =)

awesome job, melissa!! i really admire your dedication and drive to live a healthy lifestyle! YOU GO GIRL!!
    i need to take some tips from you for sure :)

your eyes are so pretty!
    and as always, love the nails!!

xoxoxo
    maria <3

24. Alicia says

Your post is so relatable! It is hard to eat right and take care of ourselves when we are busy taking care of the little ones in our life!

25. Sylvia Ortiz says

Good luck with your weight management. Looking forward to your further review of the probiatic tablets.