One winner takes all! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU’RE MOST EXCITED TO WIN!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

RSSSiggy

PinExt
  • vuible

Comments

1. shawnamae says

On Monday, we both have work off. We're gonna go to my parents and give thanks to our forefathers. :)

2. bloomerbear says

Yes, we have off and plan to do house work, and get ready for baby's arrival…our Grandbaby that is…I'm excited to win the 100 min. long distance phone card :)

pattifritz2000 at yahoo dot com
    thanks

3. Bobbie says

My husband is off but we haven't made any plans. We're supposed to have terrible storms. We're just going toplay it by ear.

4. Tara F says

Hubby does not have off and the kids are in school (well, 2 of them) so the 2yo and I are hanging out all day. Just another normal Monday at our house

5. Mikelynn says

DH has all days off, as he is retired and I have Monday off because I am taking a floating holiday.

6. Erin says

We both have Monday off.. no plans cause not sure if the snow storm is really coming this time or not! Hope it does!

7. Jessica says

I am a SAHM so i dont technically have monday off :D Especially since my 6 and 8 year olds are out of school :D My love works from home 7 days a week and wont be taking tomorrow off either BUT if the weather is nice id like to do something fun and outdoorsy with the kids!!

8. Jennifer Fujimori says

Yes, hubby and I have Monday off. We are planning on having an "Old Nickelodeon Show" marathon. LOL :)

9. Anonymous says

Our family has the day off, so are going to to do a little shopping and then take my teenager to softball practice. School make take a break, but softball never does!!

10. Kim Owens says

Kids and I have Monday off. Kids because of the holiday, me just because it's my scheduled day off. I work in a nursing home, holidays are just another day to us :) Hubby has to work. Sad that he does because the kids and I are going to pick up a new puppy that we've been waiting on for a very long time :)

11. Karina says

my husband does have the holiday off. not sure what we'll do. probably just sleep in

karinaroselee at gmail dot com

12. •´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Mrs. Cox.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• says

He does! And he had Friday off {woot!}. So far no big plans except to do a little clothes shopping.

13. Amy says

I guess you could say that I have tomorrow off since I stay at home with my girls. We don't really have any plans.

14. Anonymous says

I am off until July and the b/f has off cuz it's his reg. day off. Nothing major, just spending quality time with the kids. They have doctors and stuff so this should be a long fun filled day.

15. Tania says

NO I am working on Monday and I am single with my 2 kids, so there is not a husband… I'd love a day off though..