It is finally the weekend so it is time to share all your top five laughs! This week was quite funny in our household so I hope you enjoy my laughs. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend.
As usual this is a blog hop for your top five laughs. If you have a cute/funny/”aw” post, please link it up as well. Please do not link up, if your post does not fall in one of these categories. If you would like to take my button, please do so. Also, if you could help me promote this hop- I would love that as well. Tell your friends- afterall, laughter is the best medicine!
My Top Five Laughs:
5. Zane got another haircut last week. They asked me if they could use the razor behind his hair so they could get a neat neckline. When they did the buzzing sound and started doing it, he loved it. He kept signing “more”. I guess it tickled him. Anyway, that boy sure has the fatest growing hair I have ever seen.
4. I decided last night to take Zane in the shower with me since I was running late and I needed to clean him. He squealed with delight when the water went all over him. This is completely different from when I took Hayley as a baby in the shower. She screamed and still to this day does, whenever I even mention the shower.
3. Zane is now full on standing and starting to cruise holding on. A lot of times, he will take a few steps holding on to the furniture and fall down. Never once does he cry. The other day he fell hard on his bum (loud noise) and was laughing. But you know who was crying, Hayley- she got scared for her brother. Too cute!
2. Hayley’s new favorite show is Glee. She turned to me when Puck came on and says, “Mom, he is cute!” I think I am going to have my hands full.
1. My favorite of the week is when we were watching the Grammys. Adele, who I love, was on, and Zane was clapping nonstop. We watched her on repeat about 9 times. When the next song came on, he cried hysterical. So, I rewinded the DVR back to Adele, and he started clapping all over again. The minute I switched away from Adele- he cried. We have a true Adele fan on our hands!