I hope everyone had a great week. I am looking forward to this weekend because one of my greatest friends is getting married. Should be a really great time!
I am very excited so many of you joined the last two weeks and wrote your own Saturday posts. I always look forward to reading these posts so please continue to help me spread the word about this link up. The only rule is you must either write a Saturday funny post or link to a funny post in your blog. Please do not link your blog URL, rather your post URL. If you decide to follow me or any of the other blogs, tell me/them so they can reciprocate back. It is really a great way to meet other bloggers. I hope you enjoy writing these as it can be a great end to the week post as well as great memories to last for the future. The link up is at the end of this post.!
I also want to announce the winner of my Halo Sleepwear contest is Candice (comment #601 on the rafflecopter). I will contact you shortly. Congrats! Don’t forget I run giveaways once or twice a week so please continue to check back if you are interested.
Here are my Saturday top five laughs:
5. Hayley randomly called me to her crib two nights back. I asked her what she wanted and she told me, “Mommy, I wanted to tell you, that you are beautiful.” I told her what else she wanted to tell me and she said that is it. Melted my heart!
4. Zane is really a funny duck when he wakes up. He always wakes up happy and rolls from one side of the crib to another. When he gets to the other side, he squeals with delight that he moved himself. He repeats this for an hour sometimes. I just sit and watch him on the monitor because it is so cute.
3. Zane got introduced to finger foods this week. Hayley will take his puffs and say, “Zane, I show you. I take one and then you take one. You must go slowly so you don’t choke.” Such a helper already at the age of 3.
2. Hayley told me the other day that she has a nice bum. Of course, I agreed. She then proceeds to ask me, “Mommy, why is your bum so much bigger than mine?” I was mortified.
1. Hayley is insistent of coming into the bathroom when anyone has to poop. She will sit there and ask whoever is on the potty, “Is it a small poop, big poop, round poop, long poop?” Where, oh where, does she get this from!? I can’t help laughing that she is so infatuated with poop.