I have a delicious new recipe that I absolutely love. If you are on Keto, this is the recipe for you to make in the morning. The Keto Pesto Egg Toast is so easy to make and simply delicious! It takes a few simple ingredients mixed in with only a total of 15 minutes including prep and cook time. Now that is a recipe I can get behind.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 4-5 minutes
Net Carbs: 5 net carbs per serving
Ingredients for Keto Pesto Egg Toast Recipe:
2 Slices keto friendly bread toasted
2 oz. Goat cheese
2 Large eggs
2 Tbsp. Pesto sauce
Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions for Keto Pesto Egg Toast Recipe:
- Toast the bread.
- Add the goat cheese to the two toast slices, and smooth out evenly.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, and place one tablespoon of pesto sauce on each of two sides of the skillet.
- Crack a large egg onto the pesto in the skillet, and fry until done to your liking.
- Remove, and place on top of the toast.
- Add salt and pepper to taste before serving
If you like to follow a Keto diet or if you like to be healthy, this is one recipe you must try. The Keto Pesto Egg Toast is simply delicious with the whole family loving it. Be sure to check out the Keto Pesto Egg Toast Recipe today and tell me what you think!