Happy weekend everyone! It feels like it has been forever since I have done these laughs and that is because it is a lot of stress most days trying to balance everything, between working, home schooling, etc. We are trying to still create the family memories even if our worlds are completely chaotic now. I hope all my readers are doing well! I am praying for everyone’s health and happiness.
My Top Five Saturday Laughs from my kids:
5. Zane is obsessed with having blue hair. Every few weeks he makes me order him blue temporary hair dye. I think he wants to emulate his favorite YouTuber, Dan TDM.
4. Hayley is a total tween. She puts a note on her door to enter if needed. My goodness, when does the tween phase go away?!
3. Tay Tay went to clean up her sock drawer this week. She seriously had 42 socks, not one matches. How does that happen?!
2. Zane is obsessed with Minecraft. Last night he woke up and he was talking to me about Minecraft fulling sleeping. I had to laugh!
- I mentioned this on Facebook but a few weeks ago Tay Tay cut her hair! Like she cut bangs. She is so cute but man those bangs, got to grow out quickly. LOL!
If you have any laughs, tag me on social media. I would love to hear them! Happy weekend!