I AM SO SORRY that I have been SO bad at posting these! My kids are still saying funny things everyday but sometimes life gets in the way and I forget to write them down. #MAMAFAIL!
But I promise to be better so here are my top five laughs from my kids this week:
5. Tay Tay had Pajama day at school two days back. No word of a lie, she has been asking me every single day since school started when pajama day is! I guess she really likes wearing jammies LOL! I do not blame her!
4. Zane also had a special day at school this past week. They had to dress as their favorite idiom so Zane did, “Mr. Smarty Pants.”
3. Tay Tay wakes up whenever we forget to put on her night light. She starts crying in the middle of the night that she is scared. She always calls for her daddy which is the cutest thing. I think secretly my husband loves it!
2. My all time favorite is Zane every single morning, knocks on his window when he sees his father leave for work. He does this every single morning for the last couple of years and it is simply the cutest! He is such an early bird!
1. For Halloween, we all went as board games! Halloween is such a big thing to me and I loved putting together these costumes. All were bought except for Zane’s who was made by my nanny. Zane-Connect 4, Tay Tay- Candyland, Hayley- Twister, Mom-Rubix Cube, Dad-Scrabble!