I absolutely love Chinese! If I had unlimited funds, I would order Chinese food every single day LOL! However, my kids love homemade food so I found a list of these 20 Homemade Chinese Food Recipes including General Tsao’s Chicken Egg Rolls, Homemade Crispy Sesame Chicken, Spicy Peanut Butter Noodles, Chicken Manchurian, Pressure Cooker Honey Sesame Chicken, Sweet and Sour Shrimp Fried Rice, and Copycat Panda Express Orange Chicken to name a few small recipes that are included.
Each of the recipes included feature the exact recipe, food requirements, specifications, how much it makes, and some even contain the nutritional component. I found these homemade Chinese food recipes very easy to follow and after making at least 9 of them through the years, they have turned out truly terrific.
I am biased because I think Panda Express is the best takeout place and the Copycat Panda Express Orange Chicken tastes just like it. Oh I am drooling even writing this!
- General Tsao’s Chicken Egg Rolls
- Homemade Crispy Sesame Chicken
- Vegetable Lo MeinChinese Orange Peel ChickenMongolian Beef
- Spicy Peanut Butter Noodles
- Steamed Chinese Dumplings
- Chicken Manchurian Recipe
- Pressure Cooker Honey Sesame Chicken
- Chicken Veggie Stir Fry
- Sheet Pan Chicken Teriyaki with Veggies and Pineapple
- Asian Beef Noodle Soup
- Sweet And Sour Shrimp Fried Rice
- Chinese Spicy Green Beans
- Crock Pot Bourbon Pork
- Copycat Panda Express Orange Chicken
- Kung Pao Shrimp with Cashews
- Chinese Chicken with Black Pepper Sauce
- Veg Spring Roll
- Asian Style Crispy Honey Chicken
- Ginger Chicken Stir-fry
- Easy Scallion Pancakes
If you have a craving for some good Chinese food, definitely check out these wonderful homemade Chinese Food recipes listed below. Chinese food, at times, can be hard to make and I feel these recipes are some of the easiest and tastiest I have seen. If you try it, reach out on social media and let me know what you think. On tap this week is the Easy Scallion Pancakes, so I will let you all know what I think.