Happy weekend everyone! I hope you are all having a great weekend in whatever you do!
As always, come link up any cute or funny post. Definitely check out the other posts who link up, as they all provide a great laugh. Feel free to take my button or share on social media, although this is not necessary.
MY TOP FIVE LAUGHS:
5. Taylor loves Peppa Pig. Last week she met Santa and Santa brought her a Peppa Pig watch. My husband said it was so magical!
- I am not sure if Hayley believes in Santa anymore but I told her that there are no gifts if you don’t believe. Now she said she believes in it all. LOL
- Zane tells me every morning that his fish is dead. I tell him that it is not dead but sleeping. But he insists until I pick up the bowl and the fish swims non-stop.
- Every morning Zane knocks on his window to say goodbye to us as we go to work. Last week I went to LA and left the house at 3 AM. He knocked on the window! Does the boy sleep?!
- Zane listens to his chromebook every night before bed. He loves watching Minecraft videos. The problem is he falls asleep with the videos blaring and his headphones on. How does he do that?!!!