*Sponsored with Birds Eye. All opinions are my own and not swayed by outside sources.*
Back to school is almost upon us. I don’t know about you but at night, I struggle to get food on the table. My kids have activities till at least 6 or 7, and then I am too tired to cook. That is why I rely on Birds Eye and their amazing assortment of vegetables and pastas to keep my kids nourished throughout the school year.
Birds Eye is the number one brand in frozen vegetables. They are continuing their mission to introduce new ways to help more families eat more vegetables, more often. That is why they are now offering their new Birds Eye’s creative “Veggie Made™” products which make eating vegetables easier and more enjoyable. The Birds Eye’s new products are a delicious and nutritious solution for today’s busy lives that demand great taste, big variety and easy preparation.
Birds Eye Veggie Made™ products offer:
- Delicious and nutritious alternatives to traditional comfort foods
- A full serving of vegetables
- No artificial ingredients
- Quick and easy prep, thanks to Birds Eye’s Steamfresh packaging
Birds Eye’s new Veggie Made™ products are available in the following varieties:
- Birds Eye Veggie Made™ Mashed: Original Cauliflower, Sour Cream & Chives Cauliflower, Roasted Garlic Cauliflower, and Sweet Potatoes & Carrots with Brown Sugar
- Birds Eye Steamfresh Veggie Made™ Riced Cauliflower: Original, Roasted Garlic, Savory Herb, and Italian Cheese
- Birds Eye Steamfresh Veggie Made™ Pasta: Original Zucchini Lentil Pasta, Spinach Lentil Pasta with Alfredo Sauce, Zucchini Lentil Pasta with Cheddar Sauce and Zucchini Lentil Pasta with Marinara
We have tried out all three of these delicious products above and I can honestly say they are all DELICIOUS! It makes it so much easier being a mom of three, knowing I can rely on Birds Eye for tasty and nutritious foods for my kids. Long gone are the days when my kids carry on about their vegetables. Now they welcome vegetables and I attribute that to the wonderful assortment available at Birds Eye.
This Back to School season be sure to check out Birds Eye new mashed, cauliflower, and pasta. Being a potato lover the new cauliflower mashed is a perfect substitution to the heavily laden potato mashed that everyone loves so much. These taste just like potatoes but they are cauliflower. How awesome is that?!
GIVEAWAY: One winner will receive coupons that will allow you to try out the new assortment of Birds Eye completely free. This giveaway is run via rafflecopter so click read more to see the actual giveaway. The only mandatory entry is to visit Birds Eye and tell me your favorite product. Please put comments in comment section proceeding the post. US only. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway