Happy weekend everyone! Sorry I was a little late in getting these up. I am actually at our annual dental conference but I did manage to finally post them. Hope you all have a great weekend.
As always, come link up any cute or funny post and LAUGH! Definitely check out the other blogs who link up, as they all provide a great laugh. Feel free to take my button or share on social media, although this is not necessary, just appreciated.
My top five laughs:
5. It was a blizzard Monday so the kids all had off from school on Tuesday. They asked to go into the snow but the minute we go out, Zane declares that it is way too cold for his liking. Meanwhile, sister Hayley spent about 2 hours in the snow loving every second of it.
4. To prepare for the snow, Hayley decided to layer her clothes. Girlfriend came rolling down the stairs because she put on at least 10 layers. A little too much Hayls!
3. Zane loves to walk to Taylor’s room every morning and ask her if she is up. Without fail every am, he wakes her up because he says, she is his best friend. Too cute!
2. We were listening to the radio this am and the top 40 came on. Hayley knew so many songs that I never even heard of. I need to get more hip, Hayls declares!
1. This cutie was not so sure what to think of snow. LOL!
Now your laughs:
Hayley rolled down the stairs. LOL. I love your kids!
Lois Alter Mark says
Kids can definitely keep you laughing! Love that adorable photo in the snow!
Liz @ Yes/No Films says
How much snow did RI end up getting? I think my aunt there said they got like a foot or two of snow :-/. That is cute about Hayley and the clothing layers!
I feel like I need to get more hip every time I hear the top 40. Too funny That Hayley knew all the songs!
Maureen @ A Debt Free Stress Free Life says
We had so much snow from that storm it was incredible. Glad yo survived it and your child like it.
Kids always come up with the funniest things. Our dog does a trick where he balances a treat on his nose and then eats it. Yesterday, my daughter did the same thing! She balanced an apple slice on her head and then grabbed it real quick and ate it. Too funny!
Amber NElson says
Kids definitely say some pretty hilarious things. How funny!
Ha Ha My kids always say the funniest things. Kids are just pure entertainment. I know my husband I get lots of giggles from our kids.
Lula Ruger says
Kids really do come up with the finniest things and this pic is just too cute! Thanks for the humor saturdays allways puts a smile on my face
Janell Poulette says
I can’ say I have never been prt of a blizzard. I would love to see the snow but not that much!
Theresa @ Faith and Family Reviews says
We got the blizzard too and our kids are loving the extra snow!
Love the rolling down the stairs! At least she was prepared to stay warm….some of mine are much older and still don’t get the need for layers.
Beautiful little face, sweet Taylor! I’m not sure what to make of the white stuff either! 😉