Happy weekend everyone! I hope everyone has a great weekend with whatever you do!
As always, come link up any cute or funny post and LAUGH! Definitely check out the other blogs who link up, as they all provide a good laugh. Feel free to take my button or share on social media, although this is not necessary.
My top five laughs:
5. Taylor has the least amount of hair, out of all my kids. Zane asked me the other day if her hair was ever going to grow and why she was bald. Truthfully, I have no idea,lol!
4. Hayley is so sassy lately. She asked me why she has to ever wear jeans again. She told me jeans are on the way out. I had no idea Hayley!
3. Taylor is a really good baby but definitely has her fussy times. Last night, she was so fussy and I practically lost it. After her fit, she giggled at me for 20 minutes. It was like she was telling me to chill out mom!
2. Zane and Hayley love Taylor so much. It is great but they mimic what adults do when they talk to babies. They screech in high voices to try to get Tay’s attention. It is truly so funny!
1. Hayley to Mommy- Taylor is crying. Me to her- I know.. I will get her in a second. Hayley to Mommy- You are so not nice. You are starving her. Get her a bottle right now! LOL! Such a little mommy in training:)
Now your laughs: