Sorry for missing last weekend- being pregnant has made blogging slightly more difficult! But have no fear- I am back with my Saturday laughs!
As always, come link up any cute or funny post. Feel free to take my button or share on social media although this is not mandatory. Definitely check out the other blogs who link up, as they all provide a great laugh.
My top five laughs:
5. Monday is my big ultrasound and Zane is still so confused where the baby is! He will respond that it is in my belly but then ask all the time, “Mommy…I don’t see the baby…How come?”
4. I don’t know whether I should laugh or cry but Zane wrote on his sister’s cabinets, drew with marker on the walls, and colored the bathroom vanity all in this past week. If he was not so cute….. I truly hope in all sincerity that this is a phase though:)
3. Zane is very territorial of his toys. Zane will not let Hayley play with his toys but he thinks he has free range with whatever is in Hayley’s room. Poor Hayley is so good and just goes along with the flow. My daughter is an absolute angel.
2. This week I slipped on ice in front of Zane’s school. It was not a big fall but I was so embarrassed! I was red as fire when I fell! It is always so embarrassing when an adult slips on ice or snow- Don’t you think:)?
1. Just a cute picture of Hayley, 2 days old. Monday, is the big day- boy or girl?
Jenna Wood says
Thanks for the link up, can’t wait to hear if it’s a boy or girl!
Ha, I slip on ice/snow all the time. I’m a bit of a klutz!
Do you want a boy or a girl? You have one of each right now I think, right?
Ah! Ice freaks me out and we had so much of it in our driveway. I’m all for ice skating, but with regular shoes no thanks! glad you are okay! my guess is boy! I can’t wait to hear!
These are too cute. Ice is awful!
This is too funny, sounds like my life. I have a two year old also and he is going through the same stage. My son decided that my two dogs needed a makeover and somehow got a can of white paint open and grabbed a paintbrush and started to paint the floor and of course dogs.
Heather Orlandi says
Congratulations on your soon to be newest little one!!! I wanted to comment on the Build-A-Bear…such a cute giveaway, my soon LOVED making his Spiderman Red Panda at his cousin’s birthday party there last month! From your post the Lion is my favorite 🙂