*This giveaway is sponsored by Coupons.code. All opinions are my own and not swayed by outside sources.*
I absolutely love to shop and find the greatest deals. Anytime, I can save money on my holiday shopping is a huge plus! One of my favorite times to shop is Cyber Monday. I always make sure I write a list of items that I have seen over the year that I want to get my family and try to sought out the best deals on these items. Since Cyber Monday Sales offers fantastic deals, I usually have a methodical list to start and hopefully end my holiday shopping.
I have included some of my favorite tips for shopping on Cyber Monday! Enjoy!
1. Make a list of what you need to buy for each member of your family. Try to not stray from that list and go overboard. By having a system, you will know what to buy come Cyber Monday.
2. Sought out the best pricing and use coupon codes when you can! One of my most favorite sites to check out Coupons.com Coupon Codes to help with my holiday savings. There are so many wonderful stores that have codes on Coupons.com including Macys, Nordstorm, Target, Amazon, Walgreens, and over 1,000 more! There is truly something for everyone and you can use these codes to save on Cyber Monday!
3. Try to get free shipping. Most places offer special deals where if you spend X amount of dollars, you will get free shipping. I always suggest free shipping, so as not to add any additional costs.
4. Read reviews of products before you commit to buy. As I said in #1, you want to know what you want to buy on Cyber Monday. You don’t want to be searching the Internet before buying on that day. Be prepared!
5. Scout out discount sites and make sure to read all the deals before you commit. Make sure all the sites are reputable.
Most of all, have fun! Shopping on Cyber Monday is so much fun!
Giveaway: Looking for a $100 Amazon Gift Card to spend on Cyber Monday. Enter this giveaway below via rafflecopter. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway