**The information and gift card have been provided to me by VTech.**
A few weeks ago, I told you about the VTech Kidizoom® Smartwatch which is the smartest watch that kids can play with and at the same time learn with. There are tons of apps on the Smartwatch and fun features such as recording video and taking pictures.
Kidizoom® Smartwatch (Ages 4 years and up; MSRP: $59.99) features include:
· 1.4 inch color touch screen
· Camera for taking photos and recording videos
· Voice recorder with 5 voice changing effects
· Special effects including customized photo frames, color filters and distortion effects; fun video frames
· 4 fun games, included
· Kid-durable design to withstand drops and bumps
· Splash proof and sweat proof
· Alarm clock with fun tones and animation
· Timer and stopwatch in kid-friendly themes
· 50+ digital and traditional analog displays
· Rechargeable battery
· 4 vibrant colors: blue, pink, white and green
· Micro USB cable for data transfer and battery recharging
· Access to Learning Lodge app store to download more games and watch displays
Now you can win in the VTech “Smartwatch Sweeps” going on now!
Does your child have dreams of becoming the next Mozart? Next President? Or a secret spy? Do they leave you in stitches or keep you constantly on your toes?
Kids love to show off their playful personalities and so do their parents! That’s why VTech® wants parents and caregivers to share their “that’s my kid” moments on social media. Using the hashtag #smartwatchsweeps, parents and caregivers can share and submit images of their children showing off one-of-kind kid moments, for a chance to win a VTech Kidizoom® Smartwatch of their very own!
How to Enter
Take a pic/video of your kids showing off their silly antics for a chance to win a VTech Kidizoom® Smartwatch! You can upload your photo to #smartwatchsweeps to submit your entry or tag your photo with the hashtag #smartwatchsweeps when posting it to Twitter and/or Instagram.
At the end of every week, five entries will be selected at random to receive a Smartwatch and will be highlighted as one of VTech’s “Smartwatch Kids of the Week” on their social media channels. Good luck!