It is the weekend time which means in 2 more days, I am heading to Thailand! Crazy that I booked the trip last year and it is finally here!! I will be taking two weeks off from my Saturday laughs, as well as blogging for the most part, but do have some people guest posting my laughs while I am gone. There will be no link up those two weeks but feel free to leave your posts in the comments below. Today, there will be a link up and on September 13, I will return with my Saturday laughs with full link up. In the meantime, come back next week and the week after to show some love to my guest posters! Thanks!
As always, come link up any cute or funny post. Feel free to take my button and share on social media although this is not necessary, just appreciated. Do check out the other blogs who link up as they all provide a great laugh!
Top My Laughs:
5. Zane has been in full two year old mode this week! He has been crying over every little thing, seriously! His latest is to cry if I do not let him see the actual milk before I pour it in the cup. I know such a big deal right! He throws himself on the floor and goes into full temper tantrum mode! Is it bad that I laugh?
4. Hayley had her first sleep -over this week. She begged me to stay at her friends house and I agreed. She had the best time in the world! When she came home she said, “Mom…I think I am going to go for a sleep-over every night!” LOL!
3. We went to see the Doc McStuffins Doc Mobile tour this past weekend. You should have seen Hayley and her excitement. She was telling everyone about the show and all the characters. They could have hired Hayley to be the commentator.
2. Zane- “What is your full name?” My name is Zane Daddy —. His middle name is Gregory, which happens to be my husbands name so he now refers to his middle name as Daddy!
1. I am going to miss my kids so much when I go! When I ask Zane how much he will miss him, he says, “I will miss you to infinity.” I have no idea where he got that one from!
Now your laughs: