I am very excited for this weekend because my husband and I are having an overnight date at a hotel, while the kids are watched by my inlaws at our house. I can’t wait to get away, even if it is for one night. I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend.
As always, please link up any cute or funny post. If you like to take my button or share this hop on social media, please do so although this is definitely not mandatory. Be sure to check out the other posts who link up, as they always provide such a good laugh. Enjoy!
My top five laughs:
5. Zane’s favorite new word is Why? I ask him to go into time out- the answer is why? I ask him to get the banana off the floor-the answer is why?
4. Zane throws the most terrible temper tandrums possible lately. I have developed a new tactic that seems to be working. I take him and put him in his room and close the door. He then proceeds to scream, kick his legs, and go on for about 15 minutes. All this time, I am looking at the monitor and laughing. When I hear him done, I go upstairs and ask him if he is done. He responds- “All done now.” I have to laugh my head off when I hear him say this!
3. Hayley does not like when I ask her to do something she does not want to do. She will respond with, “Mom..You are being ridiculous.” I have to laugh when I hear this!
2. Lately I have been asking Hayley to clean her room. When I come upstairs to see if she did it, it looks all neat. Low and behold, she is fooling me by shoving everything underneath her bed or behind her secret hiding spots,lol!
1. Hayley went to a birthday party where a princess was there and the princess asked all the girls to count to 30, so she could hide something. It went something like this 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19, and 30! All eight of them went from 19 to 30 all together. Us moms were cracking up!
Now your laughs: