Zane and Hayley in the Blizzard of #Nemo!

We are finally seeing our boots when we go out in the snow! We got hit by #Nemo and we got hit hard! 33 inches to be exact! Lots of people lost power and to put it bluntly, it was a total mess. We did have some fun in the snow though with the remnants finally beginning to melt this week. What a crazy storm. Did anyone of my readers get hit?

Here are some photos:

DSC094621 Zane and Hayley in the Blizzard of #Nemo!

DSC094821 Zane and Hayley in the Blizzard of #Nemo!

DSC08646 1024x768 Zane and Hayley in the Blizzard of #Nemo!

DSC094591 Zane and Hayley in the Blizzard of #Nemo!

DSC086321 Zane and Hayley in the Blizzard of #Nemo!

DSC086421 Zane and Hayley in the Blizzard of #Nemo!

PinExt Zane and Hayley in the Blizzard of #Nemo!
  • vuible Zane and Hayley in the Blizzard of #Nemo!
  • more Zane and Hayley in the Blizzard of #Nemo!

Comments

1. Amber Edwards says

I love Zane’s face. So cute. I’d feel the same way. We got hit the same week. But with only 2 feet. Not as much as you.

2. maria says

Omygoodness, Zane’s expression is soo cute!! Omygosh, the snow on your car is just crazy. Glad you were able to have some fun!
    Have a wonderful Tuesday! Xoxox
    Maria

That looks like so much fun!! I would love to get that much snow…or any snow. We rarely get any here in WA thanks to the Cascades.

PS: I love your snow trees by your door, hehehe!!

We were hit by Nemo too but I didn’t get a chance to take E out in it, I wish I had because she would have had a blast in the snow! Looks like you had more snow than we did here in NJ!

Even though we lived through it too, I just can’t get over that crazy path you dug in the snow! This is so foreign to my southern CA self- just when I think we are done with snow, more shows up! Aaaaah!!!

WOW! I have never seen that much snow but I would like to have it for about one playful day then back to spring like temps. I don’t think that could happen :).