#WordlessWednesday- Allure of the Seas-Largest Cruise Ship in the World!

We just returned from a 5 night cruise on the Royal Caribbean, Allure of the Seas. If you do not know, this is the largest cruise ship in the world. This cruise was originally scheduled to be 7 nights but due to Hurricane Irene, we had to cut our cruise short two days. We still had an AMAZING time. This was my 21st cruise and my second favorite of all times- the Mediterranean being my favorite cruise. Enjoy all the pictures! My full review will be on cruise critic in a few days!

Comments

Looks like an amazing time! :) I would love to do a cruise but hubs got sick on the Good Ship Lollipop so that is pretty much out for us, lol!

We love to cruise however we like the smaller ships. We’re also older so we travel with Holland America. We have 70 days booked for next year including a 42 day transatlantic to the Mediterranean. Check out my blog for our 35 day Voyage of the Viking cruise.

Wow! Looks amazing..cannot wait for our first cruise (someday). Looks like you are the person to ask about which one for families!!

I already felt behind times, having never sailed on a cruise, now I really feel behind, lol! Everyone and everything looks great!

Whoa, 21st?! That’s a lot of cruising. I only went on 2, and only because I didn’t have to pay for it (first was paid for by my sister’s then boyfriend, we won the second cruise playing bingo on the first cruise!) I loves cruising, but with our budget right now, it’s not going to happen for a long time!

6. maria says

melissa, the cruise looked like so much fun!! we went on a rc cruise to the bahamas about 5 years ago and had a blast!! the pictures are beautiful! you look GREAT and i love all your dresses. especially the two blue ones. :)
    thank you for your msg. i am looking forward to getting back to blogging soon. i have been a nauseous tired pukey lady lately. LOL!
    welcome home and happy september. <3