#WordlessWednesday: Zane’s Sesame Street 1st Birthday!

We officially have a one year old! Zane turned one on March 31st. We had a big birthday bash on Sunday, April 1st for his 1st Birthday. We took SOOOO many pictures but I have added only a few. We did a full Sesame Street theme. It was truly great! Enjoy some of the pictures!

DSC02538 1024x768 #WordlessWednesday: Zanes Sesame Street 1st Birthday!DSC02545 1024x768 #WordlessWednesday: Zanes Sesame Street 1st Birthday!DSC02459 1024x768 #WordlessWednesday: Zanes Sesame Street 1st Birthday!DSC02552 1024x768 #WordlessWednesday: Zanes Sesame Street 1st Birthday!DSC02397 1024x768 #WordlessWednesday: Zanes Sesame Street 1st Birthday!DSC02389 1024x768 #WordlessWednesday: Zanes Sesame Street 1st Birthday!DSC02422 1024x768 #WordlessWednesday: Zanes Sesame Street 1st Birthday!DSC02410 1024x768 #WordlessWednesday: Zanes Sesame Street 1st Birthday!DSC02428 1024x768 #WordlessWednesday: Zanes Sesame Street 1st Birthday!DSC02441 1024x768 #WordlessWednesday: Zanes Sesame Street 1st Birthday!DSC02534 1024x768 #WordlessWednesday: Zanes Sesame Street 1st Birthday!DSC02394 1024x768 #WordlessWednesday: Zanes Sesame Street 1st Birthday!DSC02386 768x1024 #WordlessWednesday: Zanes Sesame Street 1st Birthday!DSC02368 1024x768 #WordlessWednesday: Zanes Sesame Street 1st Birthday!DSC02483 1024x768 #WordlessWednesday: Zanes Sesame Street 1st Birthday!DSC02550 1024x768 #WordlessWednesday: Zanes Sesame Street 1st Birthday!

PinExt #WordlessWednesday: Zanes Sesame Street 1st Birthday!
  • vuible #WordlessWednesday: Zanes Sesame Street 1st Birthday!
  • more #WordlessWednesday: Zanes Sesame Street 1st Birthday!

Comments

So cute!! Looks like a blast and that shot with Elmo is adorable! My daughter turns one tomorrow (Wednesday) and we’re also doing a Sesame Street theme for her birthday party =)

Ooooh my! I love all the party details! Zane’s cake and cake pops look amazing! How in the world did you get him to sit still to get his face painted? Soo cute! I love that Elmo had a guest appearance, his 2nd birthday is going to be pretty hard to top, you have set the bar high! Nice work mommma!

WOW WOW WOWZERS!! I want to go to that party! Everything was awesome looking. The cake pictures are my favorite. I LOVE your dress too, what a great celebration!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

You did an awesome job :)

Look at Zane in that suit, so adorable. Hayls looks adorable in that Burberry dress!! You look beautiful! Such a great looking family.

Happy First Birthday again Zane!

OMG I love it all! Your dress is awesome! And, as always, Zane and Hayley are adorable! Glad you had a great time, and how cute are Elmo and the kids?!? Gwen screamed when “Mickey” showed up to her birthday! lol

Absolutely adorable!! The decorations are awesome and he looks so cute in his little birthday outfit. Happy Birthday Zane!! :-D

Happy Birthday to your little guy. They definitely grow up too fast. Love the Sesame Street theme and the cake. Everything looked great.

8. maria says

ohh, these photos made my night, melissa! what a fun celebration! the sesame st cake is amazing…and those cake pops…totally awesome! i’m glad everyone had a blast! happy birthday to zane one more time :)
    you look amazing…the dress, the shoes, that awesome belt…love everything <3
    wishing you a happy thursday <3
    thank you, as always for all your sweet words!
    sending love

Hey Mel!! What an awesome party you threw for Zane! Happy 1st Birthday gorgeous boy!!!
    Oh everything looks great, where to begin? You guys are a beautiful family, I love your red shoes, Hayley’s dress and little Zane’s outfit too :)
    I love the look on his little face like Elmo is about to gobble him up (Elmo is huge btw!)
    The cake looks so great, I bet he loved his party :)
    For some reason you aren’t showing up in my dashboard. I had to ‘unfollow’ to try and get your new link but now I can’t seem to find where to ‘re-follow’ on your blog. I have subscribed so maybe I just have to go to Google Reader to see your posts?
    Anyhow, have a wonderful Easter with your family xoxo

10. Jessica McMasters says

What a big birthday! Congrats on little Zane turning 1! When our first turned 1 I cried the whole night before and the day of lol. It is amazing how fast it goes by especially when you have two! Happy Birthday Zane! I have enjoyed celebrating with The Mommyhood Chornicles blog!