Check out my New Blog Design!!

So, what do you think? Do you love it as much as I do? I have to give 100 percent credit to Becca at Jumping Jax Designs. She is really incredible to work with. I am a stickler when it comes to details and she accommodated every one of my ideas. She is extremely talented and really takes time to make her clients happy. Her website is: http://www.jumpingjaxdesigns.com/
I would love for you to take a look around my site and tell me what you think? You can learn all about my family and I (with some pictures added) in the about us section. I detailed both of my children birth stories in the most exacting way I remember. I added a blog I love section. These are just a FEW of the blogs I follow and love. I also have a PR section where I describe my options for businesses as well as etsy shops, to work with me and my fellow readers. Lastly, I have a contact section if you ever want to reach me or are interested in following me on other social media sites.

Do you love my cute blog button? If you want, come grab it:) I also have an easy way to subscribe to my RSS feeds below to see when I update more regularly.

Lastly, I owe a huge gratitude to my readers. I started this blog in August with no followers. Today, I have 439 followers. This is amazing and I just want to say a cumulative thank you!! I really hope you enjoy what I write.

So, do you love my new “extreme makeover”-blog addition??

RSSSiggy Check out my New Blog Design!!

PinExt Check out my New Blog Design!!
  • vuible Check out my New Blog Design!!
  • more Check out my New Blog Design!!

Comments

1. euregirlsandboys says

I think it looks awesome! And thanks for including my blog on your list of blogs you love :)

I'm so impressed you have so many followers since starting in July – that's when I started, too!

2. Heather says

You're my blogging hero! I absolutely love the new design, so awesome!! Congrats on the new launch and I'm excited to read all the new contents :)

3. Sheri says

I can't even begin to say how amazingly awesome your new design is. You new buttons, signatures, all of it is fantastic! I grabbed your new button for my blog. Congrats on the makeover!

4. Myndee says

I LOVE it! It's perfect. Clean, happy, bright. Now, Jumping Jax Designs needs to finish The Nerdy Katie's blog so she can get on my makeover! ;)

i LOVE it!! super cute! i love pink and blue together w/the birds! and i loved reading your birth stories…the baby pictures are too sweet!! i know i've said this before, but i can't get over all their hair! SOO stinkin' cute!
    you're so sweet to put my blog button in your collection! as soon as i'm done commenting, i'm adding your button!
    hope you had a wonderful weekend and have a great monday!
    xoxo

6. KERRY says

Hey Melissa, I love it!! The colours are awesome :)
    I 'grabbed' your button, come take a look when you get a chance xo

7. Jill says

Hi Melissa!! I think it looks great, I love it!! Would you be interested in doing the button swap with me? Let me know!

8. A Mother's Thoughts says

It looks fantastic!! Clean and fresh! I re did mine this weekend to, in with the new and out with the old!!

Lynn

9. Kim says

I LOVE it!! The colors, the font type in the titles, your signature…everything! So cute! Thanks for adding me to your "Blogs I Love" section. I've grabbed your button :)

10. Stephanie of Gumdrop Pass says

Melissa – it's SO cute! :)

When I get around to making a Blogs I Love portion on my blog, I'm definitely grabbing your button! :)

Have a good week!

11. Candice says

I love your new look! And I love Becca :) She did some invites for my son's bday and she's amazing. Congrats on the makeover!

12. Erin says

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new design! I'm having jumping jax do my new design too!! Their designs are always fabulous!

13. Jenn says

Love the colors and the birds. I wanna see those birds on your media kit, business cards, and a tshirt. Too cute!

14. Camille says

OK, love the blog. seriously. its bright and drew me right in!

i feel completely and utterly honored to be on your list :). this made my day!! know that you will be on my list as well (when i finally create one, that is).

cheers.

15. By Word of Mouth Musings says

Look at YOU – so many shades of uber professional!
    CONGRATS – enjoy and go forth and BLOG! ;)

16. Jessica @ TheCrazyChaoticHouse says

Very CUTE!!! I love it! And thank you so much for adding me to your "blogs I love" section. I think you might have inspired me to do a birth story section on my blog, I love reading about love stories and birth stories. Plus I think My blog needs something new. We will see if I get around to it anytime soon;)

17. Lynsey @MoscatoMom says

Hey Melissa! It looks GREAT!! I love redesigning my blog! It gets me all inspired every time! Its like I get renergized! LOVE the colors!