Halloween is coming up and all of us are getting really excited! I love just about everything Halloween. My house if fully decorated and ready to go for our trick or treaters. One thing I am always looking for is a great treat I can serve during my Halloween festivities. Now I found that with these amazing Pumpkin Pretzels! These pumpkin pretzels are not only adorable but they are really fun to make too. You can have your kids help you and make it a family affair.
Makes 3-4 dozen. You can easily double the recipe and save them for treats all week long for Halloween Howls and Trunk or Treats at school.
Ingredients For Pumpkin Pretzels:
- 12 oz orange candy melts
- Green M&Ms candies
Directions for Pumpkin Pretzels:
- Line a baking sheet or large tray with parchment paper.
- Melt the candy. You may use the microwave method, but I prefer the double boiler method. Fill a saucepan with 1-2 inches of water, turn the burner on the stove to low-medium, and set the saucepan on the burner. Pour the candy melts into a glass or metal heat safe bowl that fits in the pan, but doesn’t touch the water. Stir candy until fully melted.
- Dip the pretzels into the candy, fully coating them, then place onto a parchment lined tray.
- Place an M&Ms candy at the top, center of each pretzel to make the stem of the pumpkin.
- Allow the candy coating to set. You may place the tray in the refrigerator to help speed the process
These Halloween pretzels are very easy to make and are delicious too. They are perfect for any Halloween party. You can even give them out as treats by individually wrapping them up and tying them with a ribbon.