Haha! Two weeks in a row! Go MEL GO!
I love to put together my kids funny laughs as a memory down the road. If you have laughs, please let me know on social. I would love to hear about them.
1. I went to do the laundry and put away Zane’s clothes. He has 10 absolute non matching sock pairs. Not one pair of matching! Where does these socks go?
2. I am trying to do more fun stuff on my daughter’s hair. She turned to me one day and said, “Mom just give up. I can do it better than you.” She is probably right!
3. Tay Tay started soccer last week. My husband is sponsoring the team. So the jersey says Pezza Orthodontics. Tay Tay was so confused how her dad’s business was on her shirt.
4. My oldest is the most introverted extrovert I have ever met! Do you know anyone like this? The things she says to me are just hysterical!
5. Love this shot of my Hayley. Pure happiness!
Have a wonderful weekend!