Guilty as charged… I have been awful with doing these. Truth be told with not going out as much, we have been rather boring at home. However they still say pretty funny things so I will definitely get back to doing these, when I can. If they make me laugh, I hope they all will put a smile on your face!
MY KIDS TOP FIVE LAUGHS:
5. My son’s hair grows so fast. One week it is clean and short (like the picture below) and the next it is a mop. Zane says it is because he takes his vitamins!
4. Hayley loves middle school but says absolutely nothing to me. The other day though she said, “Mom.. I came up with a fun activity. We can watch The Bachelorette together!” Okay H! Okay!
3. Tay Tay asks why her hair is so curly all the time. She says it is because g-d wanted her to be different. Love that Tay Tay!
2. Tay Tay got a new scooter as did Zane. Zane loves to do all these tricks on it and Tay Tay likes to emulate him but always ends up falling. Don’t worry she does not hurt herself but man is it cute!
1. I mean it is 20 degrees last week and today this is what my kids are wearing. The weather can’t decide lol!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and if you have anything funny, be sure to send it to me on social! Always love seeing humor!