Happy weekend everyone! We are back from our awesome vacation and I am trying to get into the swing of things. You know how it is when you are gone for a while and have lists upon lists of things to do upon your return.
Here are my top five laughs of the week. If you have a laugh, let me know on social media. I always love to smile!
TOP FIVE LAUGHS:
5. We took off the bedrails on Tay Tay’s bed because she did not want them anymore. So for the past three nights, I hear her fall right off that bed. But she is insistent she will not fall off anymore. She makes me laugh!
4. Zane went to the PAX convention thanks to Nintendo yesterday. He said to me, “Mom…I didn’t realize how many gamers there are in this life!” Made me laugh!
3. Hayley is all about doing everything her self but the best is she will not let me remark if she is wearing two different color socks. She is like, “Mom..Stop..It is fine”!
2. Along those lines of #3, I am a nervous nelly with my kids. So Hayley texts me back and I quote, “Mom you have to learn how to chill!” Okay Hayley..Okay lol.
- Cruise family picture from last week: