Happy Saturday and Happy New Year to my new and old followers! If you are new, I love to put up the funny things my kids said through the week. I do this so later in life, I can remember this. If you like to do the same, I would love to see on social media. As always, enjoy your weekend!
MY SATURDAY TOP FIVE LAUGHS:
5. Hayley loves to sing, like loves to sing, and she is quite good. However, she never gets out of my shower since she sings for hours when she showers. I can listen to a whole show with the amount of time she takes.
4. Tay Tay always forgets her glasses at home. I told her she needs to remember it and she says, “Don’t worry, I can see the same with or without it.” No Tay Tay- you can’t!
3. Zane is an early bird. He wakes up with the birds and every single morning he knocks on his window and waves for like 10 minutes to his dad who is leaving for work. It is the most endearing thing and I love that he does this.
2. Tay Tay told me she is so excited to go on vacation soon. I went in her room and she has a full list of all misspelled words on what she wants to bring. I need to take a picture!
- Zane was in his school play yesterday. How adorable is my Elf?!