Happy weekend everyone! Two in a row for my Saturday laughs! WAHOO! If you have been following my blog the last 9 years, you know I love to talk about the funny things my kids did during the week. It is nice to document them so I have them for years to come. If you have any laughs, come share with me on social media. I love to hear them!
MY TOP FIVE LAUGHS:
5. Tay Tay has been putting together her holiday gifts. She is still asking for the same Peppa toys that she asked for last year and she even got some of them last year. I can tell how important Peppa is to her!
4. We went to see the Christmas Carol last weekend which is simply amazing. I asked Zane if he is proud of his sister and he is like “NO..why would I be”. Sibling love at the finest!
3. Hayley’s report card came this week and she knew her grades the day before it came. I asked her if she did good and she is like leave me alone. I know she is a good student so I know she generally does very well. So the report card came and she got almost straight As. I told her that was amazing and again she said leave me alone. Oh to be a tween again!
2. My Girl in the Trinity Rep Christmas Carol! She has a total of 30+ shows. She is one of the most humble people I have ever met and I love her for that.
- Zane is on Pezza Orthodontics basketball team. They lost huge today but they had so much fun!