Happy weekend everyone! As usual I am slacking on my Saturday laughs, but I am trying now to do them more. I love documenting these laughs so I have them to embarrass my kids later on. I kid-I kid! In all honesty documenting them allows me to look back at all the cute things they said and did when they were younger.
While I do not have a blog hop on this anymore, I would love to see your laughs. Tag me on social if you put laughs up! I hope everyone has a great weekend!
MY TOP FIVE LAUGHS:
5. My older daughter likes to be a gymnast on the diving board. She knows that I won’t allow her to do funky flips but then she intentionally sends us a video of her doing it at her friends house. I die every time and she knows that!
4. Zane lost his tooth a few days back. The tooth fairy forgot to come so Zane reminded me the next night to make sure I call the tooth fairy so she pays him a visit.
3. Along with that, he told me to tell the tooth fairy that he wants $20 since she forgot. The tooth fairy did not deliver on $20 LOL!
2. Tay Tay wants a Vamperina birthday. She told me though what happens if no one knows who Vamperina is. She is all worried about it. All I do is laugh because she is just so darn cute!
- My oldest and I:HAPPY WEEKEND!