Happy weekend everyone! It is so beautiful out finally! I am so excited to welcome summer 2019 in. I hope everyone has a great weekend with whatever you do.
These are my collections of my kids laughs from the week. I love to jot them down so I can remember them when I am old and grey:) If you have laughs, feel free to share with me on social media. Love to see them!
Top Five Laughs:
5. No matter how many times a month I buy my kids socks, they still wear unmatched socks and claim they don’t have socks! Seriously!! Can you relate?
4. Zane is all about collecting ants these days. ANTS! He goes around the house with his ant farm! For real Zane-yuck!
3. Taylor loves getting her hair done. What girl loves to sit for 10 minutes each am to get her hair done. I can tell she is going to be a real girls girl!
2. These two are the worst of enemies one minute and then seriously a second later, the best of friends! How can kids switch so quickly?!
- Not funny but I am so proud! Hayley started her first professional play and the show is amazing. It is called Fun Home and it is playing at the Wilbury Theater in Providence. If you live in the area, come see it!HAPPY WEEKEND!!!