*Disney/Marvel provided me an all expense paid trip to LA for this event. All my opinions are my own and not swayed by outside sources.*
The 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards, music‘s biggest event for families, airs this SUNDAY, APRIL 30 (7:00-9:00 p.m.) on Disney Channel and multiple Disney-branded platforms. With more performances than ever, the fifth anniversary show will have something that everyone in the family can enjoy.
We visited the Radio Disney offices last week at the #GotGVol2Event and it was so exciting to see all the fun ways that you can have your very own party for the Radio Disney Movie Awards this coming Sunday! Make some great food..Have some fun trivia..Gather your friend…AND HAVE FUN! You must tune in this Sunday night for never seen before performances from some of the biggest stars.
Here are some awesome trivia questions to use at your party:
>Radio Disney Music Awards Trivia Questions
1. RDMA is music’s biggest event for families – who of our five RDMA hosts has five siblings in real life? (Answer: Jenna Ortega)
2. Which 2017 RDMA performer had their first hit single in 1998? (Answer: Train)
3. Finish the lyric of RDMA performer Train: “Now she’s back in the atmosphere_____________” (Answer: with drops of Jupiter in her hair)
4. In Fitz and The Tantrums’ hit song “HandClap,” how many claps go after the lyric, “I can make your hands clap”? (Answer: five)
5. 2017 RDMA Icon Award recipient Britney Spears used to be on Disney Channel – what year did she first appear in the Mickey Mouse Club? (Answer: 1989)
6. Nick Jonas is the recipient of the 2017 RDMA Hero Award for charitable contributions, but he also presented the award to a former ‘Hero’ – who was it? (Answer: Jennifer Lopez)
7. Which 2017 RDMA performer was nominated for a 2017 Golden Globe for her performance in “The Edge of Seventeen?” (Answer: Hailee Steinfeld)
8. Which Grammy Award was 2017 RDMA performer Kelsea Ballerini nominated for this year? (Answer: Best New Artist) (Hint: She won this same award at the 2016 RDMA)
9. Which two of the five 2017 RDMA hosts performed at the 2016 RDMA? (Answer: Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson)
10. Which 2017 RDMA performer competed on a season of “America’s Got Talent” – and won? (Answer: Grace VanderWaal)
11. Finish the lyric of 2017 RDMA performer Sabrina Carpenter: “That’s just the way of the world, and so ___________ (Answer: “They gonna keep on twiddlin’ them thumbs”)
12. 2017 RDMA host and viral recording artist Alex Aiono got his start on which social platform? (Answer: YouTube)
13. Which 2017 RDMA host stars in an upcoming Disney Channel Original Movie? (Answer: Sofia Carson, “Descendants 2”)
14. Before landing his role in the Broadway musical “Hamilton,” which two Disney Channel Original Movies has 2017 RDMA host and performer Jordan Fisher appeared in? (Answer: “Teen Beach Movie” and “Teen Beach 2”)
15. The RDMAs will feature the exclusive world premiere of “Ways to Be Wicked” from “Descendants 2.” What was the lead single from the first “Descendants” movie? (Answer: “Rotten To The Core”)
16. Finish the lyric of 2017 RDMA performer Kelsea Ballerini: “You’re just a lost boy, with your head up in the clouds; you’re just a lost boy, _________ (Answer: “Never keep your feet on the ground”)
17. Which 2017 RDMA performer has co-written songs for Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez? (Answer: Julia Michaels)
18. Finish the lyric of 2017 RDMA performer Noah Cyrus: “I never hated you like I do right now, _________ (Answer: “‘Cause all you ever do is make me cry, cry, cry”
BE SURE TO TUNE IN THIS SUNDAY!!