*I am a Staples blogger and was compensated for posting. All my opinions are my own and not swayed by outside sources.*
Back-to-school is my daughter’s favorite time of year. She’s been in love with school and all the friends and learning that go with it since preschool, and now that she’s going to “big girl school”, she’s even more excited for the season. This year her little brother is also joining her! They are both going back to school in style with Staples and their stylish products.
Staples has the hottest trends and top brands that kids, teachers, and moms want, and they have them at great prices in store and online. Staples’ top trends for the 2016-2017 school year feature looks that are runway-inspired, metallic, tropical, bohemian, and classic . . . all of which can be mixed and matched together for a fun, personalized look.
- Classic Style: Classic designs and essentials.
- Precious Metals and Metallic: Runway-inspired looks.
- Tropical Wave: Back-to-school supplies featuring Hawaiian patterns and pineapple prints.
- Bohemian Vibe Travel: Sassy looks featuring fun prints and motivational phrases.
- Fun with Phrases, Animals, and More: Catchy sayings and pet cartoons to spice things up.
- Back-to-School Routine: Moms can get organized for the year with great Martha Stewart™ Office Collection items, as well as file boxes and sorters, tech organizers, and more.
- Calendars & Planners: Always be on top of back-to-school schedules with these great planning tools in fun colors and designs.
- Cynthia Rowley Collection:Features big, bold metallic, cosmic floral, and navy and pink designs.
- Tech & Tech Accessories: All the tech, students need for back-to-school, including earbuds, tech cords, desktop organizers, and more!
Hayles is a Back to School Beauty
My daughter was already excited to head back to her school for the year, but thanks to Staples, she’s absolutely ecstatic. We outfitted her with Sharpie Clear View Highlighters, a Carolina Pad polka dot notebook, Staples Better Binder, and a Jansport Big Student Backpack in “Wet Sloth”. And they’re all in fun, funky colors and designs. Hayley is over the moon! She’s already told me 1,000 times at least that she can’t wait to show her friends all of her great items.
Staples is the place for back to school everything at excellent prices, and I think Hayls will back me up on that. 😉 Head over to Staples – either online or in store – and stock up on back to school everything for your kids.
Giveaway: : One winner will receive the same Jansport Book Bag that Hayley received. This giveaway is run via rafflecopter so click to read more about the giveaway.
The only mandatory entry is to tell me which Staples item for back-to-school is your favorite by clicking here: Staples. While the other entries are optional, I highly suggest filling them out to increase your chances of winning. US only. Good luck!