Happy weekend everyone! I hope you all have a great weekend with whatever you do!
As always, come link up any cute or funny post. Definitely check out the other bloggers who link up, as they all provide a great laugh. Feel free to take my button or share on social media although this is not necessary.
My top five laughs:
5. Zane likes to fall asleep everywhere but his bed. This week, I found him in the hallway passed out cuddling with his stuffed teddy bear. I just left him there because it was useless to move him.
4. Taylor is an eating machine. Girlfriend got weighed this week and she is 7 percent height, 75 percent weight. Little chubbers!
3. Hayley is so sassy these days. I asked her to get dressed this morning and her response back was, “Mommy.. I will get dressed when I feel like it!” So SASSY!
2. Taylor took a few steps this week. However, she hates when she is walking. Every time she takes steps, she cries. LOL!
1. Zane is obsessed with Ant-Man. All week he has been asking Siri to play Ant-Man. I told him Siri can’t play it because the movie is still in the theatre. He does not take no for an answer. He keeps trying and trying all while I laugh at him!
Now your laughs:
Sara P. (@SensiblySara) says
Aren’t kids the best?! They say and do so many fun things. I really have to try hard to stop and enjoy those moments sometimes!
Kids always do and say crazy things. I would have left him sleeping to, I have never been a fan of waking or moving sleeping kids.
Poor thing! Maybe walking is scary. It’ll be a good story in the future though. Especially when you can’t get the walking to stop.
Breann from Stop the Frown says
Hey, Melissa. I think you’re one “w” short on the www part of the link for Mommyhood Chronicles under the link-up. It’s coming up as an error page.
Danielle K says
Kids seriously say and do the funniest stuff. I definitely would’ve let my son sleep in the hallway as well 🙂
Kids are so funny! Sometimes it’s hard not to laugh at the naughty things but they make great memories!