I have not done a Thankful Thursday in quite some time now and I miss it. Although life is a constant turn of bumps and tribulations, I have a lot to be thankful for! If you never wrote a Thankful Thursday post, definitely do so and link up to my friend Joanna at Baby Gators Den.
1. I am thankful for my health. I had a very severe bout of pneumonia last month and I thought I would never get over it. It was a long road but I am thankful that I feel all better!
2. I am thankful that I live in Rhode Island and get to experience the best place to be in the summer. Newport..Block Island… just to name a few! Need I say more!
3. I am thankful that my kids are actually playing now. Life has been pretty hard with both of them at times, but their bond now is incredible.
(taken this past weekend at Sesame Place- only had a cell phone on me for snapping some pics)
4. I am thankful for my amazing husband. He truly does so much for this family and without him, our family would never be complete. He makes me a better mom and person.
5. I am thankful for the chance to be a blogger, as well as dentist. It has been an amazing journey so far and I am thankful for all of you that read my blog!
Great post. So important to remember and be thankful for all we have in life.
Love the matching shirts!
Amber Edwards says
Being thankful really helps to brighten even the darkest days. So glad you are finally on the mend! I’m also grateful for kids that love each other, a hard working husband, and the opportunity to write.
Allyson Bossie says
They so so adorable. They are like mine: Growing like weeds, and too fast!
amber whitehead says
Yeah for the Elmo shirts so cute!
Sharon - MomGenerations.com says
Being thankful for the people/things closest to our hearts is really the meaning of “Thankful”… love it. LOVE the photo of your beautiful darlings!
Oooh I bet the summer in Rhode Island is awesome! So glad the kids are playing so nicely now…and that you are well!
Kerrie McLoughlin says
Looks like fun! You have reminded me to also be thankful!
Cheers to good health. I’ve had pneumonia twice and it’s no picnic, espeically when you’re trying to care for the little ones. Keep getting rest so you don’t relapse.
Jane - MomGenerations.com says
Such a cute picture of the kids! I’m so glad you’re feeling better. And I agree that there’s no place like RI in the summer!
Laura O in AK says
I really want to start a gratitude journal to think off all the blessings in my life.
I had the opportunity to visit Rhode Island quite a bit when I was growing up as my mom is from there. I still remember going to the beach and my aunt jumping into the waves to swim while the rest of us ran back to the vehicles to get warm from the cold water.
I’m so glad you’re feeling better. Lots to be thankful for in our lives 🙂 Thank you for linking up, friend! xo
Audrey - Mom Generations says
Aww.. love this.
Your kids are absolutely precious!
Sarah B says
Great post! So much to be thankful for! Especially those gorgeous kiddos of yours!!
Chelley / AisForAdelaide says
Love those babies of yours! Happy Thursday to you and your amazing family!
Great post and cute kiddos! Happy Thursday! 🙂
Natalie Z. says
It is so important to be grateful for what we have and you have so much! Have a great day!
Kristin Wheeler (Mama Luvs Books) says
You always provide such fun opportunities for your kids!