It is the weekend which means Zane’s second birthday party is upon us! I am very excited! In the meantime, I am also participating in a Rhode Island blogger event at La-Z-Boy in Warwick, RI to raise money for a beautiful girl named Belle, who got diagnosed with leukemia at age 2 1/2. As a group of awesome RI bloggers, we are going to be doing this amazing event all weekend long, so please stop by if you live local!
As always, feel free to link up any cute or funny post. While it is appreciated that you help me share this hop on social media and/or take my button, this is definitely not necessary. Feel free to visit the other blogs who link up, as they are always so funny! Happy weekend everyone!
My top five laughs:
5. I took Zane and Hayley to see Sesame Street live yesterday. Zane went crazy seeing his beloved Elmo live on stage. He kept turning to me and saying, “Mom…Oook (translation: Look)..Elmo.” He was so happy!
4. Hayley is back to waking up in the middle of the night. It was around 3 am and she woke up to ask me if she could go to the bathroom. I wish she would just know, she does not have to wake me up for that! Anyway, she went back to bed and five minutes later came to me and said, “I forgot to tell you that I love you!” So sweet!
3. Zane is an eating machine. We went for a huge lunch this week and had a playdate immediately after. The minute we get there, he tells my friend, that he is hungry! WHAT???
2. Zane is totally obsessed with fire trucks! The problem is every single type of car or truck is called a fire truck. He can see a SUV on the highway and say, “Oook…Fire Truck.” No Zane, it is only a SUV,lol:)
1. Along with #2, he has zero recognization of any of his animal sounds. If you ask him what a cow says he will tell you moo. If you ask him what a dog says he will tell you moo. If you ask him what a cat says he will tell you moo! I just sit there and laugh!!
Now your laughs: