2. How did you meet your husband? Funny- we met at a CPR class! Could you believe it!
3. What moment in time changed your life? When I was in a car accident at 12, where the other people around me were left in a coma. I walked away with a messed up back but I had my life. I always think back to that time and realize that I should never take anything for granted.
4. Have you ever met anyone in real life that you met online? Yes, Candice from The New Modern Momma. We met on twitter and became good friends IRL. We are actually blogher 12 roommates! I really would love to meet my other twitter peeps too- one day, right!
5. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be? Hawaii and I am going!
6. Best tweet you ever read? When my tweet friends, announce their babies that are born!
7. If you graduated college, do you use your degree with your job? Yes, I am a dentist!
8. If you could change one thing, what would it be? I would have not been in a relationship for so many years with a guy who was a complete jerk. Oh well, you live and you learn!- I guess the experience led me to the greatest guy though!
9. Favorite type of accessory? Earrings!
10. If you were to plan your own surprise party, what would your theme be? Hawaii themed- Can you tell I love Hawaii!
11. Are you more of a soccer Mom type or non-sports Mom type? Non sports mom which is weird because I played so many sports growing up.