Hope everyone has a fabulous Saturday. If you are interested in participating in the Saturday’s laughs, please let me know. I am thinking about adding a linkup to my post. Writing my Saturday posts are my favorite post of all week. Kids can be so funny and to write down all they say during the week, gives me such pleasure and will be very memoriable when I look back down the road. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
5. We decided to take Hayley to Hawaii with us when we go in May for my husbands orthodontic conference. Everyday she tells everyone, ” I am going to Hawaii tomorrow, you want to come? It will be fun. I am going on a big plane”. She is so excited although I am pretty sure she has no idea where Hawaii even is.
4. Hayley birthday was last weekend and she got tons of presents. Lucky little girl. She goes around the house and says now, “Mommy, is my birthday next week again? I want to get more presents. I love birthdays”. You think she is spoiled,lol!
3. Zane has been mumbling dada all week. I have been trying to say mama to him since he was born and all that comes out of his mouth is DA-DA!! I know he is not really saying it yet, but I would love mama to be the first words. My husband laughs everytime because I have been so religious trying to say mama. Go figure!
2. Hayley is not embarrased of passing gas. As much as we tell her that it is not proper for little girls, she insists on announcing it whenever she does it. Last weekend we went to the movies and she announces during a quiet scene in the movie, “Mommy, I farted”. I think I turned beat red!
1. Talking about movies, last weekend, we took Hayley to see Lion King. After every song she says, “Mommy, that is the greatest song”. She does this everytime a song ends. The whole audience came up to us after and said that they were so glad, Hayley loved the music. LOL.
So, what are your Saturday laughs?