I hope everyone has a great weekend! Seems we are beginning to enter my favorite season, fall. I’m ready for the pumpkin/apple picking,hot chocolate, hayrides, Halloween, and all the other great fall activitites.
Now for my top five laughs from my kids:
5. Zane is still stuck rolling from his back to his belly. He can’t figure out how to roll the other way yet so he tends to cry a MILLION times a night to flip him over. While that is not fun, the look he gives me when I go into his room is priceless. He looks me straight in the eyes and if looks can talk, I believe he would tell me, “Mom, I could have figured it out”. Then he proceeds to giggle everytime I turn him over. I want him to sleep thru the night but secretly I am going to miss our bonding sessions.
4. Hayley is into anything having to do with princesses now. She has tons of them in her room that she can play with for hours. One night I was calling her up for dinner and she says, “Mommy, I am not going to eat tonight. Fiona ( her name of one of her princesses) and I had a late lunch”. I was hysterical!
3. Sometimes I get ice coffee from several different places besides my usual. One day I put my ice coffee which was very light on the counter. Next thing I know, Hayley says, “Mommy, this chocolate milk is digusting”. Clearly, she drank some of it.
2. I put on the television for Hayley this week while I was feeding Zane. All of a sudden, I hear Hayley hysterical crying to get the show off of the television. She was sobbing uncontrollably. I thought to myself what was on the television to scare her that much. Well, it was her all time favorite show, Yo Gabba Gabba, a show she was obsessed with most of her life so far. I have no idea where this sudden aversion to YGG came from but I am so relieved!
1. This week I put Hayley in for a nap. 10 minutes later, I hear her say, ” Oh no, my leg has poop on it…. Oh no, my ernie doll has poop on it”. As a mom, you run when you hear these words. Yep, poop was ALL OVER EVERYTHING!!! I just had to laugh instead of crying!
So, tell me your Saturday laughs??