Thank you for all your well wishes on my upcoming travels. We still don’t know if we are going- only the weather knows. Please be safe! In the meantime, I am still planning to have five wonderful guest bloggers next week. Please show them your love. If you decide to follow my blog in the next week, please let me know. I appreciate all the comments and will read them all when I return on September 6.
I think we can use some humor this weekend so here goes my top five laughs:
5. Hayley has been hearing me say all week that I am worried about our travel plans. In response, she says,”Mommy, don’t worry. Rain doesn’t hurt you”. She used to be afraid of rain and now I am getting her saying this to me. Too funny!
4. Zane has a serious five month old mohawk going on. He wakes up everyday with the best bedhead. We have a hard time controlling the mane.
3. Hayley says to Zane all the time, “You the best sister in the world! I love you”. One day, she will say brother. I am just waiting!
2. We bought Hayley a child medical kit as a present for her second birthday. She never played with it till the last few weeks. Now, she goes around the house and says, “Dr.Hayley is here to give out your shots and to check your heart”. She wears her play stethoscope all day and goes up to random people and says the same too.
1. This last one, won me a free Melissa and Doug play toy for being the funniest way to embarrass your parents. We were at a BBQ last weekend and we were all eating. Hayley was playing with her friend and all of a sudden declares, “Mommy, I just went poopy on …insert friends name… leg! It all stopped us dead in our tracks.
What are your Saturday laughs?